“Favorite Mexican restaurant ”

The Salsas Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 107 Restaurants in Greeneville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Salsas-Restaurant/226511947379850
“Favorite Mexican restaurant ”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I love the food! Pleasantly surprised by the portions and great taste. We visit Salsas weekly and really enjoy the evenings they have someone playing guitar.

2 Thank Ar0611

Tennessee
“Good people, Good Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This small Mexican restaurant is on the west side of Greeneville. They are very good cooks and have a salsa bar on site. Occasionally they have musicians entertain. Dine in or carry out.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank gldave
Lexington, Virginia
“Authentic Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife & I ate at Salsas upon the recommendation of Pam Sadler at the Nolichuckey Bed & Breakfast in Greeneville and we were not disappointed! The chips were served warm (along with an excellent salsa bar), the food was excellent (especially the quesadillas!) and the atmosphere very subdued. Salsas is definitely a notch above the typical "authentic" Mexican restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Oilman65
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best Mexican restaurant in Greeneville”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

If we want Mexican while now town, we come to Salsas. I appreciate the restaurant isn't filled with your typical decor of neon signs and beer ads, but have noticed the walls starting to fill up with decor over the past few years. I'm of the thought that less is more. I prefer less decor to add to the neat, clean look. The food should speak for itself. The food is quite good here. I have only had a few dishes that I do not care for. The salsa bar is a nice touch. The restrooms are neat and clean. It's worth a visit!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank RickandKristen
Greeneville, Tennessee, United States
“Can't get enough”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I never get tired of coming here. I love the food! The chips are always warm and fresh and the entrees just taste better!

Visited May 2013