“Authentic Mexican Cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Salsas Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Greeneville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Salsas-Restaurant/226511947379850
Lexington, Virginia
“Authentic Mexican Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife & I ate at Salsas upon the recommendation of Pam Sadler at the Nolichuckey Bed & Breakfast in Greeneville and we were not disappointed! The chips were served warm (along with an excellent salsa bar), the food was excellent (especially the quesadillas!) and the atmosphere very subdued. Salsas is definitely a notch above the typical "authentic" Mexican restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Oilman65

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best Mexican restaurant in Greeneville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

If we want Mexican while now town, we come to Salsas. I appreciate the restaurant isn't filled with your typical decor of neon signs and beer ads, but have noticed the walls starting to fill up with decor over the past few years. I'm of the thought that less is more. I prefer less decor to add to the neat, clean look. The food should speak for itself. The food is quite good here. I have only had a few dishes that I do not care for. The salsa bar is a nice touch. The restrooms are neat and clean. It's worth a visit!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RickandKristen
Greeneville, Tennessee, United States
“Can't get enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I never get tired of coming here. I love the food! The chips are always warm and fresh and the entrees just taste better!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mary Jo J
Greeneville, Tennessee
“NASTY!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I ordered a Taco salad little did I know I was getting a soup!! The rice tasted spoiled and stuck together like a rice patty. The bean dip is soupy as well. The food does NOT taste authentic and did not satisfy me. I WILL NEVER go back!

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Love this restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We first found out about this restaurant through a review out of an Elizabethton paper so we decided to try it out. They have warm chips and bean dip, then a salsa bar of all kinds of salsas from mild to hot. They are great!!! The food is fresh and delicious. The service is fast and friendly always. We would recommend this food highly to anyone that loves Mexican Food, #1 in my book in the Tri-Cities area. We have told them numerous times that they have ruined us from eating any at any other Mexican restaurant. They are the best!

• Visited August 2012