“Best Mexican food in Greeneville !!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Salsas Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 105 Restaurants in Greeneville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Description: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Salsas-Restaurant/226511947379850
“Best Mexican food in Greeneville !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

The food is fresh, its clean,and the food is great !!
Service is fast and friendly, lots of food for the money, highly recommend this restaurant above all other Mexican restaurants in town.

3 Thank Ut130

Midway, Tennessee
“Always Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I usually eat at Salsas 1-2 times a week for lunch and at least once a week for supper and it is by far the best Mexican food in town. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. Awesome fajitas, nachos, arroz con pollo, tacos, and the list goes on. You can't go wrong at Salsas.

1 Thank Momoftwo0819
Tennessee
“Fresh, delicious and great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

This new restaurant is a must visit! When we sat down, we were given the usual chips, but then a bowl of warm bean dip. Being my first visit, I asked about the salsa. The extremely nice waitress said they have a salsa bar, so up I went to check it out. At least a DOZEN different salsas to choose from. Hot, mild, sweet, spicy and everything in between! Plus, it’s all fresh! No jar salsa here. I choose a few different ones to try including the fruit salsa. There are not enough stars to give it because it’s so good! My husband didn't go up to the bar until I forced him to right before we left. He said "Wow, I can't believe there are so many!" even though I told him and described many I saw. He wants to try them all now!

We usually judge a Mexican restaurant based on how good their fajitas are, so we ordered them to share. The meat comes out on the usual sizzling, cast-iron pan, but along with the meat, onions and peppers was different veggies including squash. I know, sounds odd, but I gobbled these up so fast; so much flavor in the whole dish! The meat was tender and juicy; the tortillas are made fresh too. The guacamole was flavorful, so I’m getting more next time. The whole experience was excellent. I don’t have a single complaint.

The prices are so reasonable! Fajita’s UNDER $10! We got 4 servings from them, so they don't skimp on the food to save money. The prices are like what you would see on a lunch menu, but it’s their normal prices. Plus, they do have a lunch menu with almost all of the items under $5! We spoke to the owner and he was extremely friendly. We’ve been telling our area friends about the place and many have already heard about the great food. Can’t wait to go back and try more!

• Visited March 2012