$119
$111
Hotels.com
$58
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 16, 2015

friendly staff. beautiful property. being pet friendly was a big plus. food was pretty good. Outdoor pool was RELAXING. Love this place. Already planning more visits upcoming spring and summer- I cant wait.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brett B
Reviewed July 27, 2015

I stayed here for the first time on a Sunday night, and I had a great time. The staff was super friendly and helpful, and I was really impressed by how friendly the other guests were. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to get home for work. Timberfell was a great end to a wonderful weekend with some friends. I was a little worried about cleanliness, but I was really impressed by how hard the Timberfell team worked to keep everything clean and neat. I usually stay at top-tier chain hotels, and the staff at Timberfell puts them to shame. If you're thinking about staying here, go for it!

Room Tip: They have a wide range of room plans to meet your budget.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank Ken L
Reviewed June 1, 2015

Did not know what to expect since there seemed to be mixed reviews of this place. The roads are dusty for sure... we stayed in the Cabana Room (price over $200. a night.) Little did I know that it is a converted sauna/steam room. Tiles all over the ceiling and walls, felt a little claustrophobic and just plain weird to sleep, think tomb like..:-). The beds had fairly nice mattresses but the headboards were not attached so they kept moving around. The blinds on the windows were soooo old and did not work very well and there is no closet. The air conditioner was also of the 1980's?, was dirty looking and had no thermostat and the fan knob was missing so they gave me a pair of pliers to adjust the fan speed. One would think for the amount of money they are charging per night for this room, they could at least afford a decent air conditioning unit. I will say the room was clean. We only stayed one night and there were not many people around except day passers and some campers. This room also has no private bath, but the facilities are only a few steps away. The shower area and steam/sauna were kept quite clean. The breakfast and dinner was served in the main lodge; this consisted of mostly thawed out stuff and was just okay. They do appear to rush you out of the dinning area as fast as they can, I guess to do other chores. The staff is very friendly and try to do their best to make your stay enjoyable. The other guests were friendly, but everyone seemed to keep to themselves and as in most campgrounds there were a few kinda sketchy types. We did meet a nice guy and will stay in touch with him. The "see-ment pond" was clean and inviting. I think they have wifi but I only used my iphone and the only way I could receive internet and make cellphone calls was to go outside and stand on the highest hill and then it was kinda spotty at best. The town of Greeneville is close by and has a nice historic district and interesting shops so it is worth exploring while you are in the area. I would recommend and stay here again (not in the Cabana Room) and give the place another chance, but only when they were having some sort of event weekend. If you enjoy rustic country and outdoor scenery/nature you will like this place.

Room Tip: I would do some research (ask the clerk for details) on the rooms before staying here.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
9  Thank lookingabout
Reviewed May 25, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went this Memorial Day weekend and had a blast! It's a rustic campground setting in the beautiful Tennessee mountains. The pool was so much fun and the people are super friendly, both guests and staff! We met so many fun, nice RVers on our trip and attended several "house parties" that start a few hours before the "Tavern" was open each night. We camp in a tent and felt very safe.
I can not wait for my next trip of relaxation and to see the friends we made again!
I wholeheartedly recommend you give this place a try!

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dwhblue7
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We spent two nights in one of the cabins at Timberfell recently. It had been recommended by friends, but was not what we hoped it would be. The cabin was extremely small and lacking in amenities. The "kitchen" didn't have any dishware, or any way to prepare food. The refrigerator didn't even have ice trays, much less an ice maker. The cabin wouldn't be considered clean by most hotel/motel standards. On the plus side, the food provided by the lodge was good, and the staff was friendly and helpful, as were the other guests. My thought are that if you stayed here in your own RV, you would have what you need on hand. Or if you tent camped, you wouldn't expect much anyway. We paid a lot for this visit, and didn't get our money's worth.
I'm looking for Econolodge standards, but that's not available here.

Room Tip: If you come in your own RV, you'll be satisfied.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple