“Southern Hospitality At It's Best!”

Quality Inn Greenville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Greeneville
Reviewed September 18, 2009

I have stayed at the the Jameson Inn in Greeneville, Tennesse on a few occasions recently. On each stay I have found the staff to be nothing short of wonderful. Each staff person I have interacted with was professional and extremely accommodating. The rooms, common areas, and pool have been very clean and updated. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends in the future.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank craneytime

Reviewed September 18, 2009

We have stayed at the Jameson Inn in Greeneville, TN many times and I am always impressed with their staff and accomodations. The hotel is lovely, my grandson loves the pool! The rooms are always clean, to my standard which is high. They offer a breakfast that includes hot and cold fare which means we all find something yummy for breakfast. The room rates are usually lower than other hotels in the area. The front desk staff always arranges for the things that we need, sometimes a crib and I usually request a recliner chair in the room if we don't have a suite and they accomodate us cheerfully. I would highly recommend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank GrammyIllinois
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I came to Greeneville to visit with family. I immediately noticed how nice the outside was. When I went inside, I instantly felt like I was home. The people that were there when I checked were aewsome. They were extremely friendly and welcomed me to the hotel. The room I stayed in was perfect as well. Very clean!! Breakfast the next morning was also great! I hated to leave!!! I will be sure to stay here everytime I come to Greeneville!!! And I will be telling everyone I know about it!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beehappy09
Reviewed September 17, 2009

A peaceful Hotel off the main road with a helpfull staff that make you feel at home. I travel a lot and stay in many hotels, but this is one of my favorites. When I am ever in this area I make a point of staying here.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2009

This is the cleanest hotel that I have ever stayed in . The staff is very friendly and helpful . I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone .

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I have been staying once a week at the Jameson Inn Greeneville, TN, for over three years and I can't say enough about the staff and accommodations in general. The staff is always friendly and very eager to help with any situation and the rooms are always clean as well as the grounds. It really makes having to be away from home easier to tolerate. I have recommended the Jameson to several friends that have business in the area and will continue to do so. Thanks to Lisa and her team for making this truely a home away from home!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2007

This is a great place to stay in Greeneville. The hotel is very clean, cofortable and quiet.. The staff is friendly and eager to help with directions, local info. etc. This Jameson Inn is an excellent hotel value.

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank WingateDawg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greeneville
0 mi away
Mountain Inn & Suites
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Bulls Gap

Been to Quality Inn Greenville? Share your experiences!