“Family Genealogy Research”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Greeneville
Brooksville, FL, United States
“Family Genealogy Research”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Of the three Hotels we stayed at this week, Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton, Hampton was the best. The breakfast buffet was most enjoyable. At check we were warmly greeted and quietly checked into our room which was on the first floor which, a bonus.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Thank you to the very caring and helpful staff of this Hampton Inn in Greeneville. I've stayed here several time for business and find it one of the best for friendliness and a good quality hotel. They make good recommendations for resaturants in the area. Today, they topped it all. I dropped a ring in the elevator and it went down the shaft. The staff, especially Elaine, did everything to help me get my ring back. They called the elevator company and then the maintenance man came in on his day off and was got my ring. Elaine called me several times to keep me informed on their efforts. I am forever grateful to the caring staff of this hotel.

Alpharetta GA, United States
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We always stay here when we go to Tusculum College events. Friendly staff, clean, nice, good quality hotel, recently renovated last year. Close to college and location is on main hwy sandwiched between a Dunkin Donuts and a Fatz restaurant - both great places to eat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Maryville, United States
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I will never stay anywhere else where a Hampton Inn is available. The bed is fabulous and I wish I could have brought it home with me. We have stayed in Hampton Inn's in many places and the service and hotel quality are always consistent. Absolutely love the Hampton!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Asheville, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I nearly always like Hampton Inns. They seem to always be clean and well-staffed. This one is no exception. As an added bonus, it's next to a wine shop, a convenience store and restaurant. While none of the last three will be listed in your Michelin Guide, they are typical of the area and more than sufficient to be able to enjoy a multi-night stay. The staff is well-prepared, friendly, and helpful. The breakfast area is well apportioned and I appreciate that they've separated the coffee area from the buffet (no would-be waffle chefs blocking access to my first cuppa)

Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This Hampton Inn was great for my business trip to Greeneville. It is conveniently located next to Fatz restaurant, one of the few non-fast-food restaurants in town. The fitness room had a weight machine, allowing me to do my normal workout, with some minor adjustments. Breakfast leaves a little to be desired, as is the case in most hotels, if you are trying to watch what you eat. But there is also a Dunkin Donuts next door if you want to get one of their healthier breakfast sandwiches. If I visit Greeneville again, I will definitely use this Hampton Inn.

Bryson City
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I travel a great deal for work and am in Greeneville, TN quite a bit. I always stay here. The staff has always been amazing to me. When they had smoking rooms, they were always sure to book me in one (I'm a smoker). Now that they are smoke free, they always book me a room near the door so I can easily step out to smoke. I am really impressed with the renovations as well. The complimentary breakfast is grea!. There is wide selection for bagels, donuts, cereal, waffles, fruit, oatmeal, and hot breakfast. I have stayed in hotels that were priced twice what this Hampton Inn and did not receive one half the service, no free breakfast, and no free wifi. I will continue to stay here when I am in Greeneville, TN.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greeneville
Quality Inn Greenville
#3 of 19 in Johnson City
Carnegie Hotel
Carnegie Hotel
#1 of 19 in Johnson City

Been to Hampton Inn Greeneville? Share your experiences!