“Very Good”
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ramada Del Rio
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Portales, New Mexico
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We rented the king suite and were not disappointed. The flat-screen tvs, two rooms and a comfortable sofa (not hide-a-bed) were good. This is an older hotel and it shows a bit of wear. The lighted make-up mirror on a swing arm fell off the wall when I touched it and some of the electrical outlets didn't work. They had an old CRT computer in the room which would come in handy if I had not brought my laptop. The pool is probably the best feature with it's beautiful wooden waterfall. The waitstaff in the restaurant are very attentive. Breakfast was much better than dinner though. I would stay here again. Our dog was welcome as well. The front desk personnel were very nice.

Room Tip: The inside hallway rooms are quieter. Rooms along the pool have outside entrances and would be nois...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Ramada inn in Del rio for four nights... My parents stayed as well right above us...as we were staying my daughter saw a big on her bed...told her to kill it as you would in Texas...A saw the bug and thought it was a Beatle of some sort...we leave and head home and two weeks later both my mothers and my house has BED BUGS in bedrooms...we both live in different town.. The bug we told my daughter to kill was the same bug...She took a photo of it!!! We paid $850 to have our house exterminated!!! Orkin said that we most likely got them from the hotel!!! I hope they take care of this...nice hotel other way!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Kristieaw
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Ms Kristieaw:

It is with great concern that I am responding to your recent comment on tripadvisor. Please accept my sincere apologies in this matter. I wish you would have reported it to us at the time so we could have a professional exterminator address the situation.
Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.
We appreciate you taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor. We value all of of guest opinions.

Kind Regards, Kim Sadwick

#1 of 11 in Del Rio
Motel 6 Del Rio
Motel 6 Del Rio
#6 of 11 in Del Rio

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Del Rio

Property: Ramada Del Rio
Address: 2101 Veterans Blvd, Hwy 90 W & Cantu Street, Del Rio, TX 78840-3156
Location: United States > Texas > Del Rio
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Del Rio 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Del Rio Hotel Del Rio