All reviews hot tub swim up bar breakfast buffet business section pool area great room pleasant surprise parking lot lounge sauna reunion sherry texas maintenance
Reviewed May 12, 2013

loved the stay recomend this hotel to anyone . I especially love the breakfast I always enjoy it when I stay here.

Date of stay: May 2013
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Edward S,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are so glad that your family has chosen our Ramada as your annual headquarters. We enjoy hosting you and always enjoy the laughs. We look forward to being your home away from home again next year and I just know you will love the new courtyard. We hope you have a wonderful year and we will see you again in April 2014.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Best hotel in Del Rio. Friendly staff, clean business hotel rooms, good food and lounge. This hotel has a convenient bar lounge (White Horse). I always stay at Ramada when on business travel. Conveniently located on the center of Del Rio. I recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Hello Alan V,

Thank you for your kind and generous comments and for sharing them on TripAdvisor! We are extremely happy that we continue to meet your expectations and succeed in our goal to provide you with the very best best service.

We look forward to being of service to you again.

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me at 830-775-1511 or via emai at: becky@ramadainndelrio.com

Again, thank you for sharing your comments with all of us on TripAdvisor and we hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I booked here for three reasons, they allow dogs, free breakfast & hot tub. I have stayed at this hotel twice, both times for funerals. I wasn't aware that the rodeo was in town and large events affect their normal advertised amenities. I had breakfast the first day, Saturday (day of funeral) and was not aware that I had to now pay for breakfast because it was a popular weekend. We walk out of breakfast then are chased to our room because we did not have the breakfast blue cards to present. Front desk then informed me that they do not offer breakfast during special events. I received a blue card to pay with but was so dissapointed. The rooms were not discounted for lack of pool and hot tub, and breakfast. I mentioned to the clerk that I would imagine that the Ramada would at least still offer the breakfast since their pool and hot tub was closed, Never did anyone at check in or any other time let us know about breakfast, or that even though the main pool and hottub was under construction and that they INFACT have an indoor pool!! Major dissapointment that they had other facilities the whole time. First off there isn't any signs that indicate where to find thid gym, indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi on the property. I came across this small sign on the fence of the actual building on my last day there, right before check out. That was a bummer! Other than that I slept well and the room was dark. Make sure you realize that the thermostat is ACTUALLY on the wall, NOT on the unit itself. The towels are small, thin, and scratchy.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear L A,
Thank you for your honest review as it is with genuine feedback that we are able to improve our services. I apologize for the confusion in regards to the breakfast as the breakfast is determined by which package is purchased when making a reservation. In regards to the pool and courtyard, we are in the midst of renovating our outdoor pool and courtyard and look to have it completed in the very near future. Our restaurant, lounge and guest rooms will also be receiving updates. I am sorry that the location of out indoor facilities were not explained to you upon check in as we have a fitness center, sauna and a jacuzzi located in our lobby as well. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations this trip but can only hope that you will give us another chance the next time you visit Del Rio.

Kindly,