“Best hotel in Del Rio!!!”
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ramada Del Rio
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
San Antonio, Texas
“Best hotel in Del Rio!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Best hotel in Del Rio. Friendly staff, clean business hotel rooms, good food and lounge. This hotel has a convenient bar lounge (White Horse). I always stay at Ramada when on business travel. Conveniently located on the center of Del Rio. I recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Hello Alan V,

Thank you for your kind and generous comments and for sharing them on TripAdvisor! We are extremely happy that we continue to meet your expectations and succeed in our goal to provide you with the very best best service.

We look forward to being of service to you again.

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me at 830-775-1511 or via emai at: becky@ramadainndelrio.com

Again, thank you for sharing your comments with all of us on TripAdvisor and we hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,
Becky Wilson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I booked here for three reasons, they allow dogs, free breakfast & hot tub. I have stayed at this hotel twice, both times for funerals. I wasn't aware that the rodeo was in town and large events affect their normal advertised amenities. I had breakfast the first day, Saturday (day of funeral) and was not aware that I had to now pay for breakfast because it was a popular weekend. We walk out of breakfast then are chased to our room because we did not have the breakfast blue cards to present. Front desk then informed me that they do not offer breakfast during special events. I received a blue card to pay with but was so dissapointed. The rooms were not discounted for lack of pool and hot tub, and breakfast. I mentioned to the clerk that I would imagine that the Ramada would at least still offer the breakfast since their pool and hot tub was closed, Never did anyone at check in or any other time let us know about breakfast, or that even though the main pool and hottub was under construction and that they INFACT have an indoor pool!! Major dissapointment that they had other facilities the whole time. First off there isn't any signs that indicate where to find thid gym, indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi on the property. I came across this small sign on the fence of the actual building on my last day there, right before check out. That was a bummer! Other than that I slept well and the room was dark. Make sure you realize that the thermostat is ACTUALLY on the wall, NOT on the unit itself. The towels are small, thin, and scratchy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear L A,
Thank you for your honest review as it is with genuine feedback that we are able to improve our services. I apologize for the confusion in regards to the breakfast as the breakfast is determined by which package is purchased when making a reservation. In regards to the pool and courtyard, we are in the midst of renovating our outdoor pool and courtyard and look to have it completed in the very near future. Our restaurant, lounge and guest rooms will also be receiving updates. I am sorry that the location of out indoor facilities were not explained to you upon check in as we have a fitness center, sauna and a jacuzzi located in our lobby as well. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations this trip but can only hope that you will give us another chance the next time you visit Del Rio.

Kindly,
Corpus Christi
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The hotel has a lounge and carpet needs cleaning. lounge smells like vomit and smoking should only happen outside.

I was unable to drink at the lounge due to the smell. Wont be able to take my business clients there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear HeidiG,
I apologize that the lounge did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that our lounge is a smoke free facility. However, we do have outside seating to accommodate our customers who do smoke. It is our hope that you will give us another chance in the future as our lounge will be undergoing renovations in the very near future. We hope to be of service again in the future.

Kind Regards,
#1 of 11 in Del Rio
Motel 6 Del Rio
Motel 6 Del Rio
#6 of 11 in Del Rio

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Del Rio

Property: Ramada Del Rio
Address: 2101 Veterans Blvd, Hwy 90 W & Cantu Street, Del Rio, TX 78840-3156
Location: United States > Texas > Del Rio
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Del Rio 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Del Rio Hotel Del Rio