“Best stay on our 7 day trip”
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ramada Del Rio
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Georgetown
“Best stay on our 7 day trip”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

From the greeting at the front desk to the pleasant work staff our visit was great. The rooms were clean. The good Friday seafood buffet was the best and the included breakfast on Saturday was more then one could imagine or expect. We would recommend a stay at this Ramada Inn and will be staying there on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Hello 394BobH,

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our property and staff. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy our seafood buffet as well as our full hot breakfast buffet. I'll be sure to share your comments with our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,
Becky Wilson
Customer Service and Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked this hotel online. Being that Del Rio has very few options, instead of staying at the holiday inn, I decided to book a room at the Ramada because it was closer to my location. The hotel is under construction. Not sure what's being built, but they should consider investing in their already in use rooms. The pictures online were deceptive. The layout is much like a motel 6 with room access from outdoors, which was quite a shock after picking up my keys at what seemed like a nice central building. Parking was hard to find anywhere close to my room and I was welcomed by several stray cats on my hike back. The room itself was small, smelled old, was dirty (mold and pubic hairs in the shower), air conditioner took 4 hours to cool the room, could not find electrical outlets without unplugging something. I paid $107 for the night. It was probably worth less than half of that. Never again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ashley B
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. I deeply regret that we failed to meet your expectations. I can understand your frustration and I truly sympathize. We strive daily to meet and exceed our guest's expectations and again, deeply regret that we fell short of that goal. Please know that we have addressed these issues with our houskeeping supervisor.

We hope for another opportunity to be of service to you. We are committed to making your next stay with us a far better one.

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me at 830-775-1511 or via email at : becky@ramadainndelrio.com

Again, thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

Best Regards,

#1 of 3 in Ciudad Acuna
Whispering Palms Inn
Whispering Palms Inn
#1 of 11 in Del Rio

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Del Rio

Property: Ramada Del Rio
Address: 2101 Veterans Blvd, Hwy 90 W & Cantu Street, Del Rio, TX 78840-3156
Location: United States > Texas > Del Rio
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Del Rio 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Del Rio Hotel Del Rio