“One nice about Del Rio, TX.”
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Del Rio, Texas
“One nice about Del Rio, TX.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I found the breakfast and dinner facilities in the restaurant to be quite enjoyable and convient, the chief John McAlister even walked the dinning room equiring at each table about customer satisfaction

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Emanuel S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to hear that John was able to make your dining experience memorable. We will be sure and pass your kind words along. Thanks again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Becky WIlson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed for over a week at the hotel for work, it is a older property, but the rooms are clean. The breakfast is $10, which in my view is a little high for an omelet and breakfast buffet. I didn't eat the breakfast but I did eat dinner at the restaurant two times it was good standard fare burgers and steak.

One of the best things about the hotel is its location on veterans blvd, very convenient to a lot of good restaurants.

Dear Guest,

You are most kind to write a positive review of our Ramada. Your comments were excellent and we are grateful that you shared the advantages of our location.

We hope you will visit Del Rio again.

Take care.

Best Regards,
Becky Wilson,
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Had a great experience, Anthony and Alice were very good in helping me as I was holding interviews for my client in the meeting room. The hotel is renovating and the room I had was much better than when I last stayed there in November 2012. The bar staff were great also.
Definitely looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
It was a pleasure reading your review about our hotel and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased the my staff made such an impression. Alice and Anthony were delighted when I showed them your comments. Reviews like this are what makes their day and inspire them to continue their exceptional service.

Thank you for taking the time to inform other viewers of your great stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Customer Service Manager
830.775.1511 Fax 830.768.0481
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great location close to airport. Second trip to Del Rio and this time I didn't even look at other hotels - went straight to the Ramada. Staff consistently friendly and helpful, fair room rate and the complimentary breakfast is impressive.
Alice greeted me with thorough and professional customer care - even gave me a free upgrade. Definitely suggest this hotel. Thanks Alice for the nice service. Definitely a positive reflection of a solid hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear David1AB,
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

Thank you for letting us know that Alice provided you with superior service during your stay. We are always happy to know when a member of our team had gone above and beyond to make your stay comfortable so they can be recognized for their efforts.

We are happy to be your home away from home at a great value to you. We understand that you have a choice and we appreciate that you have selected our property for your lodging needs.

Again, we thank you for choosing Ramada Del Rio.

We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Regards,
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Everything was fine with my stay--my only complaint would be that the shampoo bottle was only 3/4 full--anything as minor as that doesn't really qualify as a complaint.
Breakfast has to be purchased separately but it was a good meal with an omelet chef on-hand to cook your eggs to order.
I ate a good steak dinner at the El Palenque restaurant next door (not associated with the hotel).

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your review. We enjoyed reading it. I do apologize that there was an oversight on our part in regards to the shampoo. However, we are very pleased that you were able to enjoy our breakfast buffet. I will be sure and pass your compliments along to our staff as it is comments like yours that allow us to continue providing the service that you can come to expect from Ramada Del Rio. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Kind Regards,
texas
Reviewed January 22, 2013

we had a wonderful experience our waiter Alfredo was very nice and was very prompt on everything we did not wait for anything great service i really appreciated everything he did the rest of the wait staff was very friendly as well they have great customer service go out of their way to help you with anything

Room Tip: beds are wonderful we slept very comfortable
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about Alfredo and the rest of our staff . Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with Alfredo and the rest of our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and your satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Regards,
#1 of 3 in Ciudad Acuna
Whispering Palms Inn
Whispering Palms Inn
#1 of 11 in Del Rio

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!