“good waitress”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
El Paso, Texas
“good waitress”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stay here for business purpose and I actually ate here on friday and I had a great waitress. Arlene was my waitress and I always enjoy my stay here. It has great service. The hotel is clean and the manager Sherry I believe is a nice lady. I have to say Arlene always makes my stay be one of a kind. This young lady always gives me the best service of a life time. I know the whole service is great, but Arlene is just a very helpful person and she is the reason why me and my coworkers have told our supervisors that we want to stay at Ramada.She gives outstanding and excellent service every single time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for the kind words you said about Arlene, Sherry and our hotel facilities. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We hope to serve you in the future.

Regards,
Customer Service and Sales Manager
Ramada Del Rio
830.775.1511
becky@ramadainndelrio.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed January 18, 2013

While I was on business trip with FEDEX for a week, i stated at Ramada Inn in Del Rio, Texas. Alyssa at White Horse Bar inside Ramada Inn had excellent waitress skills and was very friendly with constant visits to table asking if all was good. Awesome service!!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. I will gladly share your comments with Alyssa.

Again, thank you for having selected the Ramada Del Rio for your lodging needs. We certainly hope to have another opportunity to be of service to you soon.

Kind Regards,
Director of Guest Services
Ramada
Del Rio, Tx.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I didn't rent a hotel room. We spent an evening in the White Horse Lounge. Samantha Rodriguez was our waitress and she did outstanding. She provided excellent customer service by getting our drinks in a timely fashion, keeping a conversation, and being very friendly. You can bet we'll be sure to visit White Horse Lounge again.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your kind and generous comments and for sharing them on TripAdvisor! We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your experience at The White Horse Lounge and that we met your expectations. I'll be happy to share your comments with Samantha whom I'm sure will be very happy to hear them.

Again, thank you for your business and we certainly hope to have another opportunity to be of service to you soon.

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me at 830-775-1511 or via email at : becky@ramadainndelrio.com

Again, thank you for kind comments and for sharing them on TripAdvisor.

Best Regards,

#1 of 11 in Del Rio
Motel 6 Del Rio
Motel 6 Del Rio
#6 of 11 in Del Rio

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Del Rio

Property: Ramada Del Rio
Address: 2101 Veterans Blvd, Hwy 90 W & Cantu Street, Del Rio, TX 78840-3156
Location: United States > Texas > Del Rio
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Del Rio 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Del Rio Hotel Del Rio