“Best Hotel in DelRio”
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ramada Del Rio
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Toluca Mex
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed here for three nights, it is a big hotel with a lot of trees and grass outside, I had to buy mosquito repellent because even inside the room I was bitten. Room is comfortable and big enough, but the cleanliness of room, specially the bathroom could be improved. The best part was the breakfast and the location of the place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your issues will be addressed.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope that on your next trip to Del Rio you will allow us to serve you once again and that we surpass your expectations.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 830-775-1511.

Hempstead, Texas
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed in the business section of the hotel while on a training course for work. The rooms were ok, nothing special, and could be cleaner. The carpets in the hallways were all wet for some reason, and also a bit stincky. There were dryers set up all over the place, with chords that had to be walked over. Not the safest thing.

The fitness cetners -- there are two -- are tiny. One has two machines that barely fit in the narrow space (a treadmill and a stationary bike) that is in a small room accessed through the pool area and another narrow room with three machines in it off the mail lobby.

The highpoint of my stay was breakfast -- the buffet was incredibly well stocked with both cold and hot items. Unfortunately, on the days we stayed there one of the chefs did not show up and we had to wait for the buffet to open, about a half hour late.

The bar is good and appears to be frequented by locals and visitors staying at other hotels. It's lively and the drinks are reasonably priced -- and the sound does not flow out into the hotel to disrupt sleep (but then again, I was in the business section quite a walk away fromt the bar.)

Would I stay here again? Well, I have to. It's where the school books rooms. But would I stay here if I had a choice? Probably not. I'd scour Trip Advisor for a better hotel.

Room Tip: Select the business section for quieter, slightly better appointed and newer looking rooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write you review. I apologize that your experience while our guest was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues in regards to the exercise facilities will be shared with our management team.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 830.775.1511.

Chatenoy le Royal
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We were on the road of Arizona. Just to have a stop , the place is great, easy to find, among restaurants at a walking distance and very close to Amistad Lake. A Great welcome, clean rooms and healthy breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind words you said about our property. We are pleased you were able to enjoy your stay and hope to see you in the near future.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

Again, thank you and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 830.775.1511.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Del Rio
#1 of 3 in Ciudad Acuna
Whispering Palms Inn
Whispering Palms Inn
#1 of 11 in Del Rio

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Del Rio

Property: Ramada Del Rio
Address: 2101 Veterans Blvd, Hwy 90 W & Cantu Street, Del Rio, TX 78840-3156
Location: United States > Texas > Del Rio
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Del Rio 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Del Rio Hotel Del Rio