“Pleasant Stay!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Austin, Texas
“Pleasant Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My family and I had a great stay at Ramada. The rooms were very nice and clean and the overall atmosphere was very positive. The bar (White Horse) was very conveniently located and it was very fun. I will definitely want to stay at this Ramada in the future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review about your recent stay. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for responding and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 830.775.1511.

RAMADA Del Rio, Texas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
KERRVILLE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I found the stay to be comfortable. The room was clean, parking was plentiful, restaurant was adequate. Bar attendants could have gotten more tips from me if they paid more attention to the customers instead of playing with each other. I finally left because I could not get anyone's attention to get another drink.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for the kind words you said about our restaurant and guest rooms. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. I am sorry for the lack of service you received in our lounge. This information has been passed along to our management team and will be address with our lounge staff.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right as well as where we need improvement. It is with feedback such as yours that we are able to improve. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Ramada Del Rio
830.775.1511
becky@ramadainndelrio.com
ELMHURST
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

my arms at times would stick to the arm chair in the room---this chair has not been cared for in a long long time and needs to be replaced---------one morning i was waken up by the person in the room above me at 3am he or she was moving things around the room loud enough to wake me

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience while our guest anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues in regards to the cleanliness of the chair will be addressed.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 830.775.1511.

RAMADA Del Rio, Texas

Travelers are raving about these Del Rio hotels

Rio Frio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have never had a less than stellar stay at this property. David Longo was who took care of us when we checked in. Thank you David for taking great care of us!! The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable!! Breakfast was average and not great, but not bad.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite in the new wing.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for being our guest! We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Ramada in Del Rio, Texas.

We understand that you have a choice and we appreciate that you selected our hotel for your lodging needs.

We are committed to providing the very best quality and customer service. Your goodwill means everything to us! My staff’s goal is to make this your home away from home and the place you want to stay every time you visit Del Rio.

Again, we thank you for choosing Ramada Del Rio. Our entire team is committed to creating caring experiences - every person, every time. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Director of Guest Services
#1 of 2 in Ciudad Acuna
Whispering Palms Inn
Whispering Palms Inn
#1 of 11 in Del Rio

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!