“Remada Del Rio”
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I found the stay to be comfortable. The room was clean, parking was plentiful, restaurant was adequate. Bar attendants could have gotten more tips from me if they paid more attention to the customers instead of playing with each other. I finally left because I could not get anyone's attention to get another drink.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for the kind words you said about our restaurant and guest rooms. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. I am sorry for the lack of service you received in our lounge. This information has been passed along to our management team and will be address with our lounge staff.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right as well as where we need improvement. It is with feedback such as yours that we are able to improve. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Kind Regards,

830.775.1511
becky@ramadainndelrio.com

Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-DRT, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 26, 2012

my arms at times would stick to the arm chair in the room---this chair has not been cared for in a long long time and needs to be replaced---------one morning i was waken up by the person in the room above me at 3am he or she was moving things around the room loud enough to wake me

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience while our guest anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues in regards to the cleanliness of the chair will be addressed.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 830.775.1511.

RAMADA Del Rio, Texas

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have never had a less than stellar stay at this property. David Longo was who took care of us when we checked in. Thank you David for taking great care of us!! The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable!! Breakfast was average and not great, but not bad.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite in the new wing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for being our guest! We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Ramada in Del Rio, Texas.

We understand that you have a choice and we appreciate that you selected our hotel for your lodging needs.

We are committed to providing the very best quality and customer service. Your goodwill means everything to us! My staff’s goal is to make this your home away from home and the place you want to stay every time you visit Del Rio.

Again, we thank you for choosing Ramada Del Rio. Our entire team is committed to creating caring experiences - every person, every time. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Director of Guest Services

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have always felt like home when I am staying at the ramada. Great Service,People and enviroment,having stayed at most of the hotels in Del Rio I find Ramada's enviroment the best in town!

Thanks to Everyone, specially my friends Jerry Soto & Polo Del Rio!!

see you soon!

Room Tip: The Business Section in the back, those are my favorite!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for being our guest! We are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Ramada in Del Rio, Texas.

RAMADA Del Rio, Texas

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Having stayed at most of the hotels in Del Rio I find it easy to say that this one is the best one there. This hotel is not as new as a couple of the others and the rooms show their age, but the beds and furnishings are very good. The staff is very helpful and friendly and they will go out of their way to help you.

The food at the hotel is fairly good and the buffet in the morning and the bar in the evening are the best in Del Rio. The property is pet friendly and very accommodating in helping guests with any needs they may have. In essence it is like an old style hotel with a good restruant and even a hair salon on site. The price of the rooms at this hotel are better than the other newer ones and the quality of service is much more hospitable.

I can easily say that it would be my staunch reccomendation for all travelers to stay at the Ramada Inn in Del Rio, I look forward to my next stay there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear Ike C,
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our hotel, restaurant and lounge. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Regards,