“fishing at lake amisted” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
ELMHURST
“fishing at lake amisted”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

my arms at times would stick to the arm chair in the room---this chair has not been cared for in a long long time and needs to be replaced---------one morning i was waken up by the person in the room above me at 3am he or she was moving things around the room loud enough to wake me

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience while our guest anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues in regards to the cleanliness of the chair will be addressed.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 830.775.1511.

RAMADA Del Rio, Texas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Rio Frio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have never had a less than stellar stay at this property. David Longo was who took care of us when we checked in. Thank you David for taking great care of us!! The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable!! Breakfast was average and not great, but not bad.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite in the new wing.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for being our guest! We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Ramada in Del Rio, Texas.

We understand that you have a choice and we appreciate that you selected our hotel for your lodging needs.

We are committed to providing the very best quality and customer service. Your goodwill means everything to us! My staff’s goal is to make this your home away from home and the place you want to stay every time you visit Del Rio.

Again, we thank you for choosing Ramada Del Rio. Our entire team is committed to creating caring experiences - every person, every time. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Director of Guest Services
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have always felt like home when I am staying at the ramada. Great Service,People and enviroment,having stayed at most of the hotels in Del Rio I find Ramada's enviroment the best in town!

Thanks to Everyone, specially my friends Jerry Soto & Polo Del Rio!!

see you soon!

Room Tip: The Business Section in the back, those are my favorite!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you for being our guest! We are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Ramada in Del Rio, Texas.

RAMADA Del Rio, Texas
Port Isabel, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Having stayed at most of the hotels in Del Rio I find it easy to say that this one is the best one there. This hotel is not as new as a couple of the others and the rooms show their age, but the beds and furnishings are very good. The staff is very helpful and friendly and they will go out of their way to help you.

The food at the hotel is fairly good and the buffet in the morning and the bar in the evening are the best in Del Rio. The property is pet friendly and very accommodating in helping guests with any needs they may have. In essence it is like an old style hotel with a good restruant and even a hair salon on site. The price of the rooms at this hotel are better than the other newer ones and the quality of service is much more hospitable.

I can easily say that it would be my staunch reccomendation for all travelers to stay at the Ramada Inn in Del Rio, I look forward to my next stay there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Ike C,
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our hotel, restaurant and lounge. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our staff.

We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Regards,
Bedford, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

My family and I have traveled to Del Rio may times over the years. We have traveled there for family visits, weddings and gatherings. My wife and my Mother are very hard to please but yet this Hotel happens to be approved by these two women.
It is convenient, at a good price, it has a restaurant that provides breakfast, lunch and dinner also at a very good price. The quality of the food is always good. There is a bar/lounge so that you can go and enjoy a drink at the end of the day and not have to leave and go elsewhere. It has a well kept pool and workout area. The Staff is always very helpful.
We have looked at other hotels but they lack the restaurant and the bar/lounge. Even people that aren't staying at the hotel stop in at the bar. What does that tell you.
I can't complain much about this Hotel, it is the only one we stay at when we visit.
By the way, I was born in Del Rio it is my home town but I live in Dallas, Texas so we have a lot to compare to.
It is an older property but they are always making renovations to upgrade and maintain the property.
When you go, do not judge so harsh, every hotel has their every day issues, as long as the management does everything they can to rectify the problem then there is no problem. But we have never had a problem on our visits
We were just in Oahu Hawaii and had a slight glitch with our room but it was resolved.
So enjoy your stay at the Ramada Inn In Del Rio, Texas

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Hello joneva875,

I want to thank you for the kind review and words you said about our hotel, lounge, restaurant facilities and staff. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with our staff.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you and your family in the near future.

Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

My recent stay was by far the best work/vacation stay ever!! Starting with the bar I went to try and enjoy a cocktail but could not get service. The next morning before work I had breakfast at the summerfield restaurant and everyone in there seemed zoned out till my server Bree she was lovely young lady with a big personality and a big smile!! I never had to ask for anything she just seemed to know what I wanted. With great service like that I just had to come back for dinner and I was right Daniel was my server and he did a great job!! Good Job SUMMERFIELD!!! I will certainly be back for thirds!!

• Stayed June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
Dear Bcollins75,
I want to thank you for the kind words you said about our restaurant and waitstaff. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I'll be sure to share it with Bree and Daniel as well as the rest of our staff. In regards to the lack of service in the lounge I do apologize for this and hope that during your next stay you will allow us to correct this. Again, I do apologize for this and your comments will be shared with our food and beverage director.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Respectfully,
Seattle
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is a nice place to stay in Del Rio. The room is spacious, and there are exterior entrances that made it convenient to transfer luggage and medical equipment. The beds are comfortable. The toilet/tub area was small, but the shower was wonderful...powerful and hot. We had a good dinner at the restaurant and the breakfast buffet was excellent. The wait staff was friendy and helpful. This is an excellent value for the money. My only criticism is that the bathroom could have used brighter lighting. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ramada-DRT, Front Office Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear gypsy33117,
Thank you for your kind and generous comments and for sharing them on TripAdvisor! We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. I'll be happy to share your comments with our staff whom I'm sure will be very happy to hear them.

Again, thank you for having selected our property for your lodging needs. We are certainly happy to know that you will allow us another opportunity to be your home away from during your next trip to Del Rio

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me at 830-775-1511 or via email at : becky@ramadainndelrio.com

Again, thank you for sharing your kind comments on TripAdvisor.

Kind Regards,