“Enjoyable Stay”

Best Western Inn Of Del Rio
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Reviewed March 10, 2012

My wife and I had a very agreeable stay here recently. The room was large, comfortable and reasonably priced, with a good choice for breakfast. I would like to commend the staff who were particularly helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 7, 2012

My recent stay at this Best Western was extremely pleasant. The room was large (except for the bathroom),clean, and well furnished. The breakfast was very good with both hot and cold items available, including cereals, breads, breakfast tacos, waffles, juices, coffee, etc. The management was more than pleasant and helpful with excellent suggestions for dinner, for a great place to walk in the morning, and for anything they were asked. The only slight negative is one I suspect is shared by most hotels in Del Rio -- some traffic noise from a busy highway. I highly recommend both hotel and management.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I feel just as welcome as I do when I am at my home. The folks at the Best Western Inn of Del Rio are just terrific! Sometimes I must work late and I never get disturbed by staff when I sleep in, and the rooms are always well kept-despite the age of the property. (and with all the recent upgrades, one would have difficulty believing it is not brand new).
I would be hard pressed to choose an employee who outperforms the rest as everyone is just so wonderful. Gloria Martinez seems to have an incredible grasp on making ALL guests feel special. The owner/manager team also treat me wonderfully. When your travels bring you close to Del Rio, Texas, I would recommend timing your journey so that you can experience the REAL hospitality found at The Best Western Inn of Del Rio.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Compared to other hotels, this was the best place I ever stayed in Del rio. Excellent customer service, clean rooms and very resonable rates. I was happy that I stayed here. Breakfast was ok with resonable rates, what else to expect. Very happy with my stay. Also the internet...

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 19, 2011

When you traveling to Del Rio,TX, go to this hotel, they have a very clean room. They have a very nice lobby were they serve breakfast in the morning. we enjoyed our stay, good value
outdoor pool was amezing what a view we had from our room

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stay a night or two at this location on an almost monthly basis. The rooms have been recently refurbished with new beds, new paint, etc. I have found the staff to be exceedingly helpful and pleasant. The price is right. This motel is a comfortable place to stay!

Room Tip: The rooms on the pool side are quieter