Above average is how I would rate this hotel. Stayed 3 days. For two days I received the rate I expected to pay $84.00. However I paid a rate of $114.00 for 1 day which was 30 dollars to much. Nice room, they had paper cups which coffee and water would seep through and leak. Clean front room area and breakfast area. Breakfast was good. Pool was nice. Front Desk personnel were pleasant (smiled when they saw you) and helpful. It IS a GOOD place to stay for $84.00 but not nice enough for $114.00. BTW I am a Hilton "HONORS" member. Ramada down the road might be better for the money, especially if you have to pay more than $84.00 s night. I do recommend it if you get a better rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the border of Texas and Mexico when you stay with our Hampton Inn & Suites Del Rio hotel. We are just three miles from the Del Rio International Airport and we provide a clean and comfortable stay, complete with free breakfast and complimentary WiFi. We're also seven miles from Laughlin Air Force Base, so stop by the Laughlin Aviation Museum when visiting our Hampton Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Del Rio
- Hampton Inn & Suites Del Rio Hotel Del Rio
- Hampton Inn Del Rio
- Del Rio Hampton Inn