“Hampton Del Rio”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Austin, United States
“Hampton Del Rio”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The hotel is very convenient and clean. Very good breakfast, and the breakfast area is very nice. The rooms cool down very quickly, and there are a lot of TV channels to choose from. This must be one of the best places to stay in Del Rio.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed in town on business but had our whole family with as it was summer and kids were out of school. The hotel was the nicest I have seen for Hampton Hotels and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Caldwell, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Anytime I travel in the Del Rio, TX area I stay at the Hampton Inn cause it is close to where I need to go and it is also close to a variety of places to eat. The accommodations are great and the staff is the best.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very nice hotel. Clean, comfortable. Joey checked us in. He was very pleasant and made some recommendations for dinner. I notice a couple of people complaining about the breakfast. I don't remember anything about the breakfast, but then I'm not staying at the Hampton because of the breakfast. I stay because they always have nice sheets and clean, comfortable rooms.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Greensboro, United States
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Hotel is always clean, rooms and lobby area are always nice and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I have been staying in this hotel since it open about five years ago, and have never had any issues.

United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The rooms, pool are and lobby are all so pretty. I liked having a ground floor, but unfortunately it was next to the vending area so I heard noises all night. Being my only night there it made me nervous. Breakfast wasn't something to brag about, but I did like having oatmeal as an option. Even with this my husband and I have made plans to stay at another Hampton in another town to experience that location.

Schertz, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Review: This was a very poor representation of the Hilton Properties. We have stayed here before and were pretty satisfied. However there have been changes to the continental breakfast. There was nothing that we could say was edible. The yogurt was by far the best thing on the menu. As a diamond member I love the Hilton Properties, Hampton Included. This however was very disappointing. When we come Back to Del Rio we will probably stay here again, however we will not eat the breakfast unless there are changes made.

1 Thank Cheryl A
#8 of 11 in Del Rio
Hotel San Antonio
Hotel San Antonio
#1 of 3 in Ciudad Acuna

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Del Rio? Share your experiences!