Hampton Inn & Suites Del Rio
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$44
QualityInn
Studio 6 Del Rio(Del Rio)(Great Value!)
$46
$39
$72
Motel 6 Del Rio(Del Rio)(Great Value!)
$35
$64
$60
$51
$65
$63
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskawesome hotelplace to staypastryrecommend this hotelin towncomfortable bedsmovie theaterworking orderclean hotelcomplimentary breakfastnice roomthe breakfast areaa great stayking suiteyogurtbusiness trip
Reviewed February 10, 2008

I can't say enough about their great beds. We had another long day on the road and we were not disappointed by the beds. Their beds live up to the ads.

This building is barely two years old. It is beautiful and elegant. They have a large and attractive breakfast area where they serve a hot breakfast along with all the cold selections.

The staff was friendly and helpful. I used their business center and it was nice to be able to print off our schedule for the next part of our trip.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2007

This was the second time I was sent to Del Rio, TX on business and finally was able to stay here. The hotel is often sold out, and there is a good reason - it is the best place to stay in Del Rio. The rooms have big bathrooms with ceramic tile, and they even provide a little lap desk for you to use when working in bed. The continental breakfast was good, and they had to-go bags of breakfast for people on the run. Overall the room was clean, comfortable, and I had no complaints.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2007

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. I traveled to Del Rio for the first time last year, and this hotel was not here. I stayed at another property in town and was dreading the return trip to Del Rio this year until I found out about the brand-new Hampton Inn and Suites. It is about a year old and sparkling clean - the lobby and breakfast area are very nice-looking, and my room was fantastic. I travel 15-20 weeks per year around the country with my job, and if all of my business hotels were like this, my life would be so much easier!

But what really sealed the deal for me was not how nice the hotel was but how accomodating the staff was. I am six weeks pregnant, and I was in Del Rio alone when morning sickness decided to show up for the very first time. I did not have it in me to wander around looking for a Coke machine so I could buy a Sprite, so much to the chagrin of my dignity, I called the front desk and asked them to bring me a Sprite, leave it outside my door, and bill it to my room. They could not have been more accomodating and understanding, and I appreciated that so much because I hated not to be able to fend for myself!

The staff was also friendly and helpful when some loud and vulgar drunk guys right outside my door were making racket at 12:30 a.m. The desk clerk promptly came up to investigate the situation, though of course the guys were gone by the time she got up here. But I appreciated the effort just the same.

I don't know if business will ever bring me back to Del Rio, but I can say for certain I would never even consider staying at another hotel. This place is fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank jennifer124
Reviewed February 18, 2007

Our family of four stayed here on the way to Big Bend National Park. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is quite new and well done. We had two queen beds- comfortable with nice linens. The bathroom is quite nice-- tile floors/walls, tub/shower combo and a large stone vanity with plenty of storage space underneath. The hotel only serves breakfast so we had dinner at Chilis which is very close. We will be staying here again on our return from Big Bend and I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank Paris2TX
Reviewed May 22, 2006

I stayed at the Hampton just 3 weeks after the grand opening. The hotel is clean and bright like many other Hamptons. Check in was good, but the clerk needed my credit card 3 times to get it into the system. The rooms have new comfortable beds and flat screen TV's (although mine was crooked). The bathroom did not have a tub but a large shower instead. Service was average. My room was not made until 2PM one day but the stay was overall good. To my surprise, the maid spoke perfect English and asked if I wanted the linens changed that day. The pool was under contruction and not yet open.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business