“Outstanding gem off the beaten path”
Review of Poppers Media Cafe - CLOSED

Poppers Media Cafe
Cuisines: Filipino, Pizza, Steakhouse, Cafe
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The team here cares for food and it shows in the flavor sand dishes they have created. I had the Filipino plate and you need to save room for a desert. Wonderful conversation and food.

1  Thank Scott O

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This place is incredible the food was great and the servers were great too especially the one with the Mohawk!!!!! The way the atmosphere was made me feel very welcome. My kids love the toys they lent them. And love the kids pizzas. Will difinetly go back

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I love poppers food! So good, and delicious! I love bringing my 2 year old to eat! The staff is friendly and very helpful! I love the bright colors and the Bring your own alcohol! It's a great place to eat and hangout with family and friends on the open mic night every Wednesday. With coffee, lattes, T-Bone steak special, and pizzas, this place is a must eat at, that will keep you coming back for more!

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

went there with some other mothers and their kids! We had a blast!!! They gave us magnets for the kids to put on their walls! Great idea!!! We all love the food!! What a variety to pick from! Definitely... our kids want to come back

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Poppers Media Cafe is a welcome suprise in Del Rio. The way the restaurant is setup is unusual, but it works. There are TVs for almost every table which is great and it kinda give you that sports bar feeling. The food, however, needs some improvement. The food is overpriced for the portion they give you and it is mediocre best. I had the Filipino plate and I was missing the noodles on my chicken. Next I had tier cinnamon rolls which were huge by the way, but they were a bit under cooked. I was looking forward to eat the center of it but it was so under cooked that it was inedible. This place could be successful if it was a bit more generous with its portions and properly cook their food. I will try their pizza next time.

1  Thank Honest_truth619