“Cool place to eat at!”
Review of Fuddruckers - CLOSED

Fuddruckers
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is a cool place to eat at! My wife and I enjoyed the whole retro and sports look. The burgers are huge and delicious. I just had to give the buffalo burger a try and I loved it!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I went with my husband for a date. It took them an hour to get two burgers cooked and ready. The floor and restrooms were NASTY! Half of the soda fountain didn't work. Staff was rude.
Love Fuddruckers but won't be back in Del Rio! :(

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Its noon on Sunday and there are very few customers in here. The bathrooms need attention. The huge Ketchup dispenser is empty. Straws dispenser is almost empty. I can tell that the shift from last night didnt leave the place as they should have and the opening shift didnt prep as they should have. Carpet needs replacing. Food, booths and the rest of service seems ok though.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I always enjoy Fuddrucker's. But this Fuddrucker's was a little too overcrowded and the staff seemed slow. The maneger that night was very efficient and friendly. They gave me the wrong order and he changed it immediately at no charge.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Looking for cold beer and a real hamburger in Del Rio is a challenge. We had high hopes for Fuddruckers and sat in the bar, expecting bar service and a chance to get an order in. Ha - two employees were taking a break in the bar at the same time (oddly enough eating food brought in from another restaurant) and they knew we'd been waiting but didn't mention it to any other employees they chatted with across the bar. It was a very strange experience service-wise. And of course I wasn't purposely eavesdropping, but their conversation was, to say the least, inappropriate. It's a nice restaurant building in a great location in a town where there are very few decent places to eat, but it's not really worth going to - I don't like to put so much effort into getting attention, getting food, getting service, and even getting my bill. Not going back.