“Good sandwiches and lovely looking desserts...”
Review of Rio Grounds Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rio Grounds Cafe
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have been here twice and the atmosphere is so serene. They have wi-fi so it's popular with the young crowd. The sandwiches are quite yummy and the cashier is friendly and upbeat.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stopped here one afternoon for lunch with our 18-month old. My Italian Soda was perfect but my husband's Americano wasn't very good (he said the coffee tasted burnt). I had a chicken and avocado salad which was really great, my husband had the Ruben. They didn't have roast beef so they used turkey, which was still really good but not quite what he was hoping for. Our little guy had a PB&J and juice (which was gigantic, and - thankfully - not made with crappy, junk-food jam). Service was quick and friendly. I'm looking forward to going back and trying some of their pastries.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I only ordered 2 coffees and 2 Kolaches so I can't remark in entire menu.
The caramel machiatto was great. The cafe breve, not so much, it was bitter.
The kolaches are actually croissants but very yummy.
Kind, smiling service.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We and my brother stooped here for coffee and breakfast. Prices were more than reasonable and the coffee was great and the food, all made to order, was absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend stopping here.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Love to stop and get breakfast or lunch here. They even have live music some evenings. Great soups, sandwiches, paninis, salads, and especially the cupcakes! I feel like I can eat healthier here. They have all the coffee drinks and hand-dipped BlueBell ice cream. Sit and enjoy their free wi-fi, play a board game from the shelf, let the kids work on a puzzle, or relax in their comfy chairs and sofas and read a book. I haven't done one of their cake-decorating classes yet, but it sure looked like fun! Great place for groups to meet.