“not worthy”

Manuel's Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Del Rio
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Del Rio, Texas
“not worthy”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

not worthy of your money or time, the menu is trying to be nouveau riche.

Visited June 2012

Eldorado, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Nice restaurant. Good food. My wife and I had the Parrillada,(beef and chicken fajitas)for 2 and we left happy ,but very full. For 20 bucks the parrillada is a great choice. It comes with corn and flour tortillas, beans and guacamole and queso flameado(Really tasty).

Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service is verrrryy slow”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

The food there is great and worth the long wait, and the long wait is really the only problem there.When me and my family went there, there was a family that had got there before us and we got our drinks before they did.It was also about a 20-30 minute wait for our food.So if you can't wait long, don't go here.

Alameda, California
“Noisy”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

People at our motel recommended Manuel's highly. It was Attractively decorated. It's clearly popular; it was crowded. To my taste, the dish I ordered was especially interesting, but I'm sure other people might have liked it better than I did. The problem for me was that the noise level was deafening. At first I refused to take a table, prefering to wait for one of the tables outside. Eventually, I succumbed to pressure from y companions and sat inside. Too loud.

Visited April 2012
Lawrenceville, GA
“Nice Place”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Good place for a steak. They have a very nice interior. The service is OK. The best service is in the bar area.

Visited April 2012