“Best BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Best home style BBQ in town, and it's all home made with that mother's cooking kind-of feel. Difficult to find and dirt parking, but I cannot complain about the friendly service and antique feel. If you don't enjoy rustic places this isn't for you though.

1  Thank Reed A

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My family and I absolutely love this place. Out of the places in town the 10 minutes it takes to get there is worth the the short drive. Satisfied, stuffed and going back!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is the closest restaurant to our house so we go here quite a bit. Try the roasted stuffed jalepenos for $1.50/piece. The bbq is good, but I prefer their soups. The cobbler is also good with a scoop of Blue Bell. I just wish they had some kind of salad. I agree with other comments about cigarette smoke. I think sometimes maybe the cooks in back are smoking and it gets into the restaurant. Usually it's fine, but occasionally I've had some issues and just got my food to go.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Picked up an order to go. The food was awesome, the service was awesome, can't wait to go back. Ordered ribs, two half chickens, beans, macaroni salad, and stuffed jalapenos. All of it was awesome except for the macaroni salad that was just not to my taste a little on the sweet side.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Typical BBQ menu, very quiet location but food made me sick the next day. Sauce is typical Texan with a heavy dose of vinegar.