See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 1, 2015

Upon check in, staff was slow and not informed. My stay was booked one of their in house departments. Rooms were ok. Dining facilities were awesome. Beach side and amusement park is great for family and children.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank davey460
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Very enjoyable experience. Beach was excellent, water crystal clear. Chaise longue for relaxing at the beach and lots of colorful fish to see when snorkeling without having to leave the hotel. Boats and equipment for rent at the beach. Excellent pool if you leave the ocean. Water park and big slides can keep you entertained for hours. Rooms not outstanding but very comfy. Buffet lunch and supper had good variety and really good for buffet.

Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Howard N
Reviewed October 18, 2014

i stayed 4 nights rm.424. but i disappointed a little bit because when stay at my terrace i then see the nice view of sun set and the sea...because of the flame tree..i hope next time there is action of this.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Bradly C
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights in June 2014 and enjoyed it in every sense. The hotel might be most famous for its Wave Jungle water park that includes a giant water slide, a tube float down a river, several pools, and of course beach front access. The room was a good size and all the facilities were clean. While the rooms are air conditioned and provide free wifi, I would suggest that they invest in large fans in the corridors which are very hot and that they also boost the wifi signal. Other than that the hotel is great. The 24-hour front desk is helpful and anxious to please. Dinner buffet runs about $30 per person but was worth the price with sushi and many other items available. Great to stay with kids or not.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Har45
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

I loved the wave jungle! The jacuzzi was kind of dirty so I didn't really go in it, i guess it was broken and it needed to be fixed. The slides were perfect and my favorite slide was the water coaster and you can also get pictures while you go down the slide! We had screams and laughs and it was a wonderful experience. I loved how you can choose just for the swimming or have lunch or dinner as well. The food was wonderful as well, the buffet filled us up! The people were helpful and the lifeguards are always on watch! I and my friends had the best experience and we would always come back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends