$180
Himawari Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$69
Century Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$96
Aquarius Beach Tower(Chalan Kanoa)
$100
$297
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$235
$228
Chalan Kanoa Beach Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 5, 2010

The following was my letter to the World Resort:

Hello,

I am a returning resident of Saipan. Although I am not an expert in hotel management, I stayed at many different hotels for over 200 nights in 2009 alone.

I stayed 1 night at your hotel on Saturday, Dec 4-5. I was very disappointed in your service at the front desk by Joeme and Jina. I understand that most of your guests are Asian and Russian tourists, but when ANYONE walks up to your counter (reception), they deserve to be acknowledged. Although I was rudely and blatantly ignored by Joeme and Jina, I gave them a couple minutes before I asked for help. I was leaning on the counter with no one else around so there was no mistake in thinking that I was already being helped. It was so obvious that they were ignoring me, so I finally asked if I was at the wrong place. After finding out that I was a guest who just wanted to check-in, they proceeded in the most horrible hotel reception experience I've ever had. They not only moved at snail pace, but they did not smile and only spoke to me at the bare minimum. I was asked to fill out a form and sign a sheet without summarizing what it was about. They did not mention an overview of the hotel's ammenities, location of the elevator, choice in room floor/location, etc..., water park info, restaurant info or anything! All I was told is where to get the water park pass and even that was unclear! Like I said, I was the only customer present at the check-in counter the whole time!

Needless to say, this ruined my mood the whole day. I was mostly upset because at a time where Saipan needs to step up their game in keeping tourists and making them return to the island, we have people like Joeme and Jina who have no interest in that goal.

I was also disappointed in the bell staff (not available when I arrived). Every vacation resort I've been to has bell staff who are quickly available to help customers with their bags. At your hotel, I had to walk over and get my own cart!

The water park and beach staff were very helpful and accommodating. The restaurant staff were ok. To be honest, if Pacific Islands Club was not fully booked, I would've cancelled my reservation and moved over there. Although we live on Saipan, we went to your hotel to celebrate my son's birthday. I'm not sure if I will ever visit or recommend your hotel to my friends who plan on visiting me from the mainland United States.

Not only for the betterment of your hotel, but also for the tourism health of Saipan, I hope you do improve on your service. If you want to be like PIC, you would have to start with the staff. I have to admit, your rooms are nicer than PIC, but I'd rather go back to PIC because ALL the hotel staff are friendly and helpful - that is what matters! Do you ever wonder why PIC is always full even when all the other hotels on Saipan are suffering from the lowest occupancy in years?!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
15  Thank rmuna02
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed October 12, 2009

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed May 12, 2007

I recenctly stayed at the Saipan World Resort. I can attest to the fact that it is a complete package. The entertainment in the hotel is great for the family, as well for a romantic couple. The food was great, my business associate and I enjoyed all the food that we ate. The service was great, every time I called for help the wait was very mininal. The price for the service received was absolutely positively worth it.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank jca_ux
Reviewed October 31, 2006

My husband and I stayed here on a three day getaway and had a great time. The waterpark was the highlight - of course! - with fun rides and activities for both the kids and grown-ups alike!
When we'd had our fill of riding the roller coasters, we headed up to our room to get ready for dinner by the pool.
When we came back down to the lobby we were greeted by the call of the conch shell and the local islanders as they escorted us down the path to our table for dinner. Dinner was wonderful: lobster, steak, ribs, chicken, salads.... and a fully loaded bar! The local islanders performed a dance show highlighting native dancing from the Pacific - great stuff!
I have no hesitation in recommending this fine resort to anyone travelling to Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands. The staff are friendly and eager to please, the service is one of a kind, the activities are non-stop and the smiles never stop! True value for money that is guaranteed to make you go back again and again....

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank kigster76
Reviewed February 23, 2006

I recently stayed at Saipan World Resort with three friends from Japan, and we had the time of our lives. The hotel looks great from the outside, and it gets even better when you enter. It recently underwent a big renovation, and they built a waterpark next to the restaurant. The restaurant has good food, and it is affordable. The room that we stayed in was clean, but it took the staff forever to get room service to clean our room. We checked in on Thursday night, and out room was not tidied up until Sunday. Of course, the room was nice and clean before we got there. It was our mess that needed to be cleaned up.

Anyway, the waterpark was very fun. My friends and I enjoyed it. There are 4 slides; one of them is a little like a water roller coaster, one just keeps twisting around and around, one leads to a bowl and is called the Human Roulette, and one is just a plain waterslide. There is also a wave pool, which is also very enjoyable. There is a long amazon river, which is a good place to just sit on a floater and relax. If you have kids, they will love the kiddy play area.

The hotel is very promising, and my friends and I only came across two problems. One was that the phone in our room was broken, and the other was mentioned above (cleaning). However, the hotel staff is friendly and acts quickly. As soon as we reported the broken phone, they send someone up to fix it right away.

There is also a great magic show filled with fun tricks.

Overall, my friends and I loved this hotel and we would definitely stay here another time. It's quite expensive (but cheaper compared to other hotels on island...much cheaper), but it is worth the money.

I will post pictures some other time.

• Stayed: February 2006