Where do I start? Okay, to be fair, the room was fine. The issue I had was that after traveling for 34 hours and arriving at the hotel at 11h45, their very strict check in policy kicked in. No check in before 15h00! Fair but tough! So I had to find a coffee shop to burn 3 1/5 hours. I guess was annoyed me was the check in staff attitude. They could not care less!
Then, my flight left at 4pm. Check out at 11h00! Strictly, no exceptions! So they made me pay $30 for a few extra hours, a later check out. Again, I understand, thats their rules. But not one ounce of common sense, not one ounce of concern. Take it or leave it.
Okay, so I will leave it, never again at any Fiesta organization!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the wonders of tropical island paradise while enjoying luxurious accommodations at Fiesta Resort & SPA Saipan. Located on pristine beachfront property, in the heart of downtown Saipan, the Resort is the perfect destination for the island traveler. Wth 425 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, 2 bars, gift shop, fitness center, 3 pools and the SeaTouch activity center, the Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan is one of the most popular resorts on Saipan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan Hotel Saipan
- Fiesta Resort And Spa Saipan
- Fiesta Resort Saipan
- Fiesta Hotel Saipan