“We just can't get enough of the Fiesta in Saipan!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan

Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Saipan
Philippines
“We just can't get enough of the Fiesta in Saipan!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I can't believe it's been a year since our last trip to Saipan. It's definitely so great to be back!
This time, with my sister and her family in tow :) (she has 2 sons: 6 and 11)

Our 35 minute flight from Guam was over even before i knew it.

That's why i love this place .... the upbeat tune upon checking in (I could hear the cultural show from nearby) and being greeted by the familiar smiles of each and every hotel staff -- this time the GM was there and that made us feel very special.

Our luggage (all 7 of them) were promptly take to our rooms.

We stayed at the 8th floor this time around: our room was a few steps away from the executive lounge that served breakfast, afternoon snacks and cocktails -- this was a wonderful option because you could have something to eat instantly.

The concierge arranged all our activities: (both parents and kids had a great time)
our day trip to the Managaha island (definitely Saipans best kept secret), para sailing, banana boat riding, the submarine ride for our under the sea exploration, 2 days at the water park. Our more adult outdoor activities were handled by Marianas Trekking (the best adventure company in Saipan indeed!!!) ....

I love how everything at the resort is always given to you within minutes --- service with a smile ...

We would end our days lounging by the beach front, sipping cocktails from the beach bar "godfather" and taking our meals at the hotel outlets. The World cafe selection in definitely bigger and better this year ... from the freshest seafoods to the softest prime rib - there will be something for each person in your family!!!
The Bund Chinese Restaurant and Mai for Japanese and Teppanyaki were everyones favorite. Let the chef perform a few magic tricks and hear your little ones "ooohh" just before dinner.

The Cultural show near the beach hut is an experience that should not be missed -- It's family entertainment while you feast on a buffet of grilled meats and roasted pig.

With all the eating and physical activities i took the yoga classes each morning .... it was a great way to start my day: refreshed, relaxed, energized and ready to start the day.

Our last night was spent having dinner by the beach -- the hotels finest meals prepared for you while you enjoy the sunset ....

oh .. don't worry if you left anything at home .. the hotel gift shop has everything -- even beach cover ups :)

to the hotel staff and GM ... thank you for for making this the BEST holiday yet ...

The more the merrier at the Fiesta Resort Saipan!!

Room Tip: choose a room near the executive lounge if you want snacks instantly for the complete beach view, c...
1 Thank Rochelle F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was our very first trip to Saipan.

We were a party of 5, my sister, her 13-year-old son, myself and my 11 and 6-year-old sons.

We flew in from Guam and arrived at night. The friendly staff of Fiesta greeted us at the airport. Upon arriving at the hotel lobby, the GM of the hotel was also there to give us a warm welcome.

They took us to the Executive Lounge where the friendly staff offered us guava juice and warm towels. The children were ecstatic.

We were informed that we could have breakfast, sancks and happy hour at the Executive Lounge if we didn’t want to be with the crowd at the Café.

We were very pleased with our room. We stayed in room 861. We had more than enough space for my 2 kids and myself.

The view was spectacular!

Our room’s AC was not working well. I informed housekeeping and the staff immediately fixed the problem.

Housekeeping always kept our room clean and fulfilled our every request (more shampoo, extra towels and pillows, etc.)

Our meals were usually at The World Café.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner were different everyday.

The chefs, waiters and staff were always pleasant and helpful.

Their selection of bread was always fresh and delicious. I LOVED their bread pudding and their vanilla ice cream.

There is also a tub of ice-cold beer cans, which I particularly loved as well.

One of my sons loves meat the other only seafood and vegetables. So it was not a problem at all feeding them since the buffet was always packed with a variety of dishes. Fruits and dessert too!

The dinner show by the poolside was truly entertaining. They engaged the audience both the adults and the children as well.

The buffet with local cuisine was a delight.

The gym was very clean and you have a good choice of machines. My sister and I joined a few Yoga classes as well which we enjoyed.

The beach was beautiful! Always clean and the sand was powdery soft and just as white.

My children are water babies and they can stay in the ocean from dawn 'till dusk. We love the beach!

There are 3 pools and one is opened until 10PM so the kids would jump right in when the sun went down and we couldn’t swim in the beach anymore.

I particularly liked the fact that life vests were readily available for those who may need them. Most often, this is a problem since my youngest isn’t a very confident swimmer.

The resort is walking distance to a lot of restaurants and stores near by.

It rained a few days during our stay. But the lobby has table tennis, a HUGE chess set, billiards and other activities the children can engage in if they cannot swim.

One of the things I truly appreciated was having access to Wi-Fi all throughout the ENTIRE resort! This is a plus not all hotels offer.

This was truly an amazing experience for my children and I. We look forward to staying here again next year and the years to come.

THANK YOU, Fiesta Resort.

You made our summer vacation AWESOME!

Room Tip: Pay extra for the view and the executive floor. The added plus makes a difference in your experienc...
1 Thank Rowena R
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan lives up to its name.

It was our first time in Saipan. We stayed a total of 9 days.

We were greeted by the friendly staff at the airport.

The hotel is a bit old, but it's really beautiful. It is very spacious and you can immediately see the view of the pools and the ocean.

I enjoyed swimming in the pools. Even at the Kid's Club, where I accompanied my little brother.
There are 3 pools: a diving pool, a pool with a volleyball net and a basketball hoop, and a small pool for small children.

The beach is always very clean. The sand is powdery white and soft. To the right of the beachfront is a sand bar where we enjoyed walking and watching the fish.

Our room was big and very clean. We stayed in room 861. We had complimentary fruit and Ferrero Rocher.

Housekeeping is very attentive and responded right away when we requested for more towels and pillows.

There's even high-speed WiFi in the entire resort!

The World Café has a set theme for lunch and dinner. Every meal was delicious. I particularly enjoyed the Teppanyaki. My brother and I also liked Chamoro Punch.

The dessert buffet was also very good. My mom loved the bread pudding and vanilla ice cream which she had after every meal.

The chefs, waiters and entire staff was always very polite and accommodating.

We look forward to going back next year and every year after that.

Room Tip: •Stay at the Executive floor. Upon arrival, you be directed to the executive lounge and will be give...
5 Thank Quincy R
Tokyo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed here at the end of May. The weather was wonderful and the beach fronting the hotel is soft sand. The thing is that there are a lot of vendors that are out by the beach area offering all kinds of water activities that the beach is very limited to a small area with buoys. You can walk over to the neighboring hotel's area to go into the water. The thing is that you can walk out pretty far and the water is only knee deep. But this goes for a lot of the island. The hotel is old and the interior can use a little upgrading but the location of the hotel in Garapan is nice. You can walk to a lot of restaurants and convenience stores in the area. Lots of choices to choose from. Prices are more reasonable than at the hotel restaurant. We did eat one night at the teppanyaki that they have at the hotel. The cooking show and food was good! The beach bar that they have is great! The staff is really friendly and you can see a very beautiful sunset from here. Every room has a hanging rack in the closet. You can use this to dry your swim wear on the balcony at night.

Room Tip: There are a lot of tour offices in the hotel lobby that offer water tours and adventures. Talk to t...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

i have travelled to CNMI for business and stayed at FIESTA. They have excellent customer service which made me felt as special customer. Rooms, beach was so relaxing and i also enjoyed their authentic cuisine. Vicinity and location is perfect. it's accessible to all nearby stores for buying only in Saipan products. With also a chance to see the memorial park. It's a reasonable price to stay on. I will visit saipan again and with my first experience, definitely i will stay at FIESTA.

Room Tip: I suggest the ocean view side, have fun!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed here for work for 1 week. Decided to stay at the Executive Floor so i can get free Breakfast and cocktails in the afternoon. It was great and worth it. Food was good, rooms are much better and service was great. The rooms are not that big but good enough for me since i was travelling alone. Internet in the room was free and you can access this even if your in the pool area. The breakfast was also good. They had fresh fruit and vegetable drink. At night they serve steak and seafood buffet which i think was also good.
The beach of this resort is quite big and very good for relaxation. The location of this hotel is also in the downtown area near all the shopping and restaurant. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Book the Executive Floor and get access to the Lounge with breakfast and cocktails. Good view from t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Tutiferific
Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at Fiesta in mid-March 2013. The resort has a prime location on Micro Beach, and amazingly almost no one clogged up the white sands area so there were always beach chairs and umbrellas available. The room was nice enough, though we didn't get an ocean view as requested and had twin beds (not the most romantic notion) even as we had asked for a king size. Our room's location was also not the greatest; right next to several maintenance closets so we could hear staff coming and going and opening and slamming doors throughout the day and night. Despite these minor quibbles, the room was clean and stayed that way throughout our visit. Credit should go to the hard-working staff, who always have a smile and are willing to accommodate random requests on the fly. The resort caters especially to Asian tourists, so expect a lot of Japanese, Chinese and Korean guests and very few Westerners despite Saipan's status as a U.S. commonwealth. As I live in Japan, it's no problem at all, but it might be a culture shock for some to be the only English-speaking guest in the resort! Not to worry, as the hotel staff speaks 4-5 languages and maintains a positive island attitude. The dinner show is worth a watch, and for those who want to get out of the resort confines, a ton of restaurants and shops are no more than 5-10 minutes away on foot. For donuts and coffee, go to Winchell's. For pizza/hot dogs, Jimmy Cadilac's and for a very solid lunch special, walk five minutes to Coco's steakhouse. At Fiesta, there's also a nice swimming pool area, billiards, table tennis, and tour desks to set up side trips. Hit the Happy Hour at Chambre Bar -- half off drinks and some free food, to boot!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple