My husband and I spent 2 days(May 18-20) at this hotel. They charged us $15 each for airport pick up. Ridiculous for a 15 min ride from Airport, especially since it seems that most of the hotels could really use the business and would benefit by offering free airport pick up for their customers. Our room was old with the exception of the bathroom...seemed to be recently updated. The headboards above the beds were faded/worn out, the carpet was filthy and the rest of the light switches including tv did not work. We mentioned this to the front desk and they sent an electrician who had to pretty much re-boot the power connection to our room. Next morning, I went to their cafe to get coffee(8am)- clerk was in the process of counting her register so I asked if it was still open. She said "yes" so I asked for a cup of coffee. She turned to look behind her where there was a thermos and said there was no coffee. It was 8am and they were advertising their cafe everywhere in the hotel and there was no coffee! What kind of a cafe is this?? Upon check out our bill had a charge of $30 for airport drop off, which we did not request. Told them that we didn't need a drop off as we had a rental car. After getting our bill squared away, we were happy to leave...finally!
Although the hotel is right in the heart of Garapan...the entire area was ghetto as most business had shut down and only chinese made souvenir shops were open. At night there were a lot of chinese "massage" ladies sitting outside the stoops of the the "spas" soliciting massages. Extremely upleasant stay at this hotel! Don't go to this hotel-- it is overpriced and offers no value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the wonders of tropical island paradise while enjoying luxurious accommodations at Fiesta Resort & SPA Saipan. Located on pristine beachfront property, in the heart of downtown Saipan, the Resort is the perfect destination for the island traveler. Wth 425 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, 2 bars, gift shop, fitness center, 3 pools and the SeaTouch activity center, the Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan is one of the most popular resorts on Saipan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort And Spa Saipan
- Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan Hotel Saipan
- Fiesta Resort Saipan
- Fiesta Hotel Saipan