Aqua Resort Club Saipan
Aquarius Beach Tower(Chalan Kanoa)
$100
$196
Himawari Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$69
Century Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$96
$132
  • Pool
Holiday Saipan Resort(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$99
$95
$82
  • Beachfront
$260
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $290/night.

$297
$296
  • Pool
All reviewssea cucumbersswim up barceiling fanquiet resortseafood dinner buffetother resortsocean frontwonderful hotelroom service isa garden view roomfree shuttlelate checkrented a carprivate beachsuicide cliffbottom lineair con
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Their lobby and pool was great. Drink price at the poolside bar was surprisingly reasonable too.
The cottage looked outdated, the beds were smaller.
Breakfast was standard but had a nice ocean view. Beach was quiet and private though covered with black sea cucumbers.

If looking for a quiet holiday by the poolside, this place is perfect.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank wakanan
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Aqua Resort was once known for having the best gourmet food on island and having quaint cottage style rooms, all right on the ocean. The food has gone downhill substantially the last few years, and it looks like it's been many years since they have renovated or remodeled anything. For the price, I think you would probably do much better at one of the other hotels on the island. Not to mention that it is quite a ways away from all the restaurants and shopping, so you have an expensive taxi ride every time you go anywhere.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank harryblalock
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have been here for 4 hours and I want to go home! What a huge disappointment. I stayed here about 7 years ago and It was good, oh how times have changed. The rooms are dated and shabby. The beds are tiny and hard as a stone slab. The food at the restaurant is horrible.
I asked if the two single beds could be pushed together (my husband could not fit in one) and I was met with a blank stare. Then I asked for a bed for my 5 year old and they said no, they only had cribs. I asked where he was supposed to sleep and they said with us! Finally they offered us a cot at 57.00 a night extra...which I paid gladly so he would not have to sleep on the floor. I should say my 5 year old got the best part of the deal...the cot is newer and more comfortable than the bed.
The staff are quick with a hollow "Im sorry" accompanied with a plastic smile but no help at all. My recomendation is to bypass this hotel. Its not a vacation its an aggervation. Now I am off to the pool bar to wait 10 minutes to get a cocktail...God, I cant wait to get home.

• Stayed: September 2013
11  Thank Rubyrazz
Reviewed August 8, 2013

When we made the reservation, it was suppose to be a very good hotel so we had some expectations but not sky high. First of all, the hotel doesnt take guests to and from the airport, so dont expect that. Although their webpage said that all their rooms have a oceanview, our room was ofcourse with a view of a boring field and could see nothing of the ocean. Eager to see the beautiful beach, again struck by disappointment as there was no beach but just sharp rocks. In our room the toilet door was broken and didnt close properly, problems with shower, too. Overall the hotel felt a bit old with and run down. To go on, wireless internet reception in our room was close to zero. I called the staff and there was nothing they could do about it. During the week, when i asked for directions, food etc, sometime I would be answered "I dont know" , very surprising and I was a bit shocked. Later I understood that reception staff are NOT professionals but management students who are sometimes lacking motivation or service skills. We consistently i felt that persons working at the hotel was unmotivated and not service minded at all. To make matters worse, the breakfast was the biggest low point. It is not included and a continental breakfast will cost $20. For that price you get close to nothing, one of the smallest buffees ever. I got the feeling they have a strategy to not refill empty items until someone ask for it to save money. As some one else wrote ( i should have taken his advice) they only give two bottles of water for the entire week, ridiculous. Restaurants etc are also a long bus ride away. Lots of complaints, and I will never use this hotel again.

Room Tip: Dont stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank sepro
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Lovely swimming pool, very comfortable room set in beautiful garden, beach right out front, Happy Hour every day with local entertainment, two eating places to choose from within the resort. We chose a Garden View room but there were other lower price rooms available also. We went scuba diving with Aquasmith. Our diving guide, Patrick, a local Chamorro, was wonderful. With many dive companies to choose from we opted for an English speaking guide. We hired a car one day to visit all the old war sites. A fantastic place and very beautiful.Airfares from Japan (where we were livin) were reasonable and made this an affordable holiday. The airfares would have been much dearer from Australia.

Room Tip: Garden View were lovely with good location
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple