Review Highlights

This was my first dive since getting Open Water certified last month and it was awesome! Harry... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
LClement777
via mobile
Best dive experience

I got my PADI OW and AOW certification with Harry’s instruction. It was an exceptional experience... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jaykS4659XZ
via mobile

All reviews harry blalock diving experience lau lau his wife lion fish great diving laulau personal attention octopus look no further his truck makes you feel great hospitality open water awesome experience interesting things via email
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

I’m so glad that we dived with Harry and got our AOW license with him! This man is truly amazing! During our diving days with Harry, we improved dramatically in terms of our skills. He is also good at looking for weird and exotic creatures during our dive and showed us a lot of interesting things. Harry is also a talkative guy, he would teach us how to fine tune our skills and also chat with us about his life is Saipan! Besides being a instructor, Harry feels more like a friend to me :) thanks for making my stay in Saipan a memorable one! (Esp. that time at the bar ;))

Date of experience: May 2019
harryb248, Owner at Axe Murderer Dive Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Thank you so much Vivien! It was truly my pleasure diving with you both and hanging out with you. I'm always thrilled when I can help my students improve their skills and be more confident divers. That night at Godfather's was definitely a memorable one! Please come back and dive with me again!

Reviewed April 25, 2019

Awesome experience with Harry!

It's been a looooong time since I scuba-ed and Harry made sure I was very comfortable and took care of literally EVERYTHING! It was the easiest dive of my life...he got my gear all setup and then broke it down when we finished. He gave me a quick refresher and made sure I was good to go throughout the dive.

He took us (me and another diver) to Lau Lau...WOW! So beautiful, I have never seen so many turtles in my life (and I live in Hawaii). It was such an amazing experience!

Highly recommended! Super reasonable price--Harry transported me to/from my hotel and during the ride told us a bit about places we were passing and more about Saipan.

Tip to divers: bring a go pro--so glad that I had borrowed one. I wish I would have worn it on my head as it was a bit wiggly in my hand.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
harryb248, Owner at Axe Murderer Dive Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience Lesley. I specialize in people who need a little more attention, maybe need a refresher or have various fears. Lau Lau is an amazing dive site for all the turtles and the coral formations.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Harry is a experienced diver. He picked up us from Hotel. We have a nice diving experience in Grotto. We carried out two dives and go up and down the 106 steps stair. Harry never push us and we have a relax and happy moment underwater. Harry took a lot of picture and show many fish to us. At the end of the trip, Harry also recommended a nice restaurant to us! We are looking forward to dive with Harry again in Saipan.

Harry 是一個富有數十年經驗的潛水教練。他從酒店接了我和我的朋友,然後一起出發到藍洞。我們穿上所有裝備後,一起落106級樓梯及扶踏著石邊的扶手到下潛位,沿途Harry 十分細心扶我和我的朋友。下潛時,Harry 永不催促我們,我們可以在水中慢慢欣賞藍洞的美好。強烈推薦!!!!!!

Date of experience: April 2019
harryb248, Owner at Axe Murderer Dive Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Thank you very much Jacko & Allen, it was a pleasure taking you both diving. You are both very comfortable divers. I'm so glad you enjoyed the food at Thai House as well!

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Harry is a wonderful diver with a lot of knowledge of the area.
Very patient and flexible.

My son and I had 2 boat dives with Harry.
He took a lot of pictures of us and the marine life in which he later shared them with us.
The diving sites were amazing with superb visibility and lots of corals.
We saw so many turtles and lots of other fish.

After the dive Harry kindly took us on a little tour around the island and later we had the pleasure to have dinner with Harry and his beautiful wife Carey.

Thank you Harry for the awesome experience. I loved it and will certainly recommend you to my friends!

Date of experience: April 2019
harryb248, Owner at Axe Murderer Dive Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Thank you sooo much Livia! It was truly my pleasure taking you & Enzo diving and then hanging out with you the rest of the day. You definitely need to come back so we can get some better pictures of you in the Grotto though. I am already looking forward to your return visit!

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Harry is the man I credit teaching me to dive about 4 years ago. I have been diving with him many times since. He is an excellent person to learn from because of his personal attention and small groups. I was lucky and got certified one on one with him. This was the perfect set up for me because I was pretty nervous about swimming in the ocean. Harry was patient and emphasized safety at every step. He was teaching me skills in the water but also how to handle the equipment and created a safe environment to learn and practice.

Harry has lived in Saipan a long time and knows all the dives sites really well. He knows where the octopi live, the best time to go and what to watch out for. He’s the man you want to go with if you want to be safe and dive places like the grotto where it can be dangerous if you or your guide aren’t experienced. Aside from his extensive knowledge around diving, he’s also genuinely a really great person. He tells great stories from his many years living in Saipan. I’ve enjoyed many great conversations with him spanning travel, politics, life, and the best locals places to eat. I do not have words to express my appreciation for his patience when teaching me to dive and all the fun we’ve had underwater. Thank you Harry for your friendship, support, and kindness.

Date of experience: April 2019
harryb248, Owner at Axe Murderer Dive Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Thank you so much, I will miss our dives & talks more than you can imagine. It was truly a pleasure teaching you to dive and watching you progress in your skills snd confidence. I know that I don't have to worry about you underwater, you can handle whatever comes your way. Thank you sooooo much for the friendship and putting your confidence in me to teach you to dive!