“Kind of a 'greasy spoon' diner”

Shirley's Coffee Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Saipan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Shirley's Coffee Shop opened its doors in January 1983 at the Downtown Hotel in Hagatna, Guam. It was Mama Shirley's dream to combine Chinese and American food into a satisfying menu. The tastes and personalities of the customers who come through Shirley's Coffee Shop doors are as different as their shoe sizes, but they all have on thing in common: they enjoy the best tasting combination of Oriental and American cooking for which Shirley's is famous for. We invite you to come and bring your friends for a tasty treat that you will remember. Shirley's Coffee Shop is acclaimed to have the best fried rice, pancakes, and omelets on Guam and Saipan by some very important people... our customers.
Honolulu
“Kind of a 'greasy spoon' diner”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This place is kind of a 'greasy spoon' diner-type place in the lobby of a small hotel. The service was fast and the food OK, but nothing fancy. Prices similarly are pretty low, good for what you get.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Manila
“comfort food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

About half the time I'm on Saipan, this is where i eat. I love that the place is always bustling and on my recent trip, i tried their spaghetti for the first time. it was good. It now ranks among my fave like the mixed grill, the arroz caldo and the spam friend rice.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Leslie L
Tamuning, Mariana Islands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was okay.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the chicken and broccoli and it was very salty. I felt a bit sick after. My little ones enjoyed their meal and so did my husband. Maybe it was an off day for me.
Will probably go there again.

• Visited March 2013
Oakland, California
“Any kind of food you want kind of place for a reasonable price”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had many breakfasts there, and never spent more than $8.00. I had hamburgers and sandwiches, I had wonton soup and fried rice. When they brought oatmeal for my daughter-in-law it was enough for 3 of us. There coffee is good and my cup was refilled often. Service was great.

Visited June 2013
Qatar
“Wonderfull Food and Great Service”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I ate once in this Resto and it was like a rainy day in marianas, my friend and i decided to stop over then take some small bite on this resto, i was surprise for the food that they serve.. its like deep fry half chicken but tis so juicy.

• Visited April 2012