“Fabulous”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Went to Hard Rock Cafe with friends and their child, we had the best steak, drinks, dessert on the island. Super friendly staff, cool decoration.
Will definitely go back again.

8  Thank Michelle Y

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Friendly beyond words. Fun events and programs. Great Club Sandwiches, Staff is very interested and island friendly. All speak English and some are multi lingual. Local hugs abound. Make sure you take time after your meal to enjoy all the music history throughout the restaurant. Check out the vintage car hanging from the ceiling and each table has a small HD TV to watch music videos while you dine. Fun.

7  Thank D s
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I went to Hard rock with my family.. about a few weeks ago now and it was after church. We wanted to try the ribs and it didn't fail my expectations and along with the fresh fajitas!!

5  Thank bjones96950
Reviewed February 20, 2014

not worth at all. never imagined food quality could be such poor. go somewhere else if you are looking for western dishes. . steak. . unless you like the decoration, which is not edible.

NPalconit, Operations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear kiki1229,

We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry that we have disappointed you and that our menu didn't meet your standards. All our steak sets are Certified Angus Beef®. We would like to apologize on what happened during your visit.

Can you please email me any contact information at nida@hardrocksaipan.com wherein I can reach you directly so that I can correct the issues during your visit?

I greatly apologized and thank you again for your comment.

Nida O. Palconit
Operations Manager
E-mail: nida@hardrocksaipan.com
Main Line: +1-670-233-7625;
Fax: +1-670-233-7624

Reviewed January 27, 2014

On Jan 18th 2014 we celebrated my birthday.My husband mentioned my birthday when we were seated and the bartender Rhonda was serving us at a booth.She was very friendly and we could see she cared about service of her guests.Rhonda and a gentlemen and Mikka came to the table after we ate and sang happy birthday to me with an ice cream with a candle while I was standing on a chair(they said I had to lol) and other guests were laughing. It was very entertaining and there attitudes truly showed there interest.Being in F & B myself I understand the value of exceptional service and this staff did a great job.I hope they are rewarded for there customer service.Thanks again Rhonda and staff !!

4  Thank Pbear13
NPalconit, Operations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Pbear13,

It’s great to hear that you had a rocking birthday here together with the staff.
Rhoda and Mikka will be happy to hear that you've mentioned them in your review.
Thank you for your comments, however we missed on the value and food. We would like to ensure you that it is our standard that every guest has a memorable dining experience with us.

Hope that you ROCK with us again.

Nida O. Palconit