“Fatistic restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Shanghai, China
“Fatistic restaurant”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am shocked that teh walls covered with Golden and Platinum LP. The exciting MV is playing in the TV. There is a small counter which sells the souvenir such as T-shirts, hat, badge. The steak is impeccable. I have the lunch and dinner in this restaurant the day. I love it!!!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank David T
kennethg72002, Regional General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear David,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate it. Yes, Hard Rock Cafe Saipan got a great collection of memorabilia from The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Madonna, No Doubt, Guns and Roses, U2, and others. We hope that it brought you some good memories. Thank you for loving the steak!

We hope to see you again soon.

LOVE ALL SERVE ALL,

Telephone : 670-233-7625

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“A rockin place.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Employees remember you every time. They know where we like to sit and order. Hugs and hand shakes are the norm. Food may be spendy however it is very good. Conversation with wait staff is fun and they are more than willing to answer questions about the island. Fun place, rock n roll memrobilia line the walls. Bathrooms are clean. I really enjoy this place.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank D s
kennethg72002, Regional General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear D s,

Thank for that very pleasant review. Our staff were very happy to see your comments. We can assure you that we genuinely appreciate seeing our guests back. We try hard to gather individuals that are very passionate with people--the ones that love meeting and making other people happy.

We believe that our guests deserve a wonderful time or a meal at the very least.

Again, thank you for your comments. Please come visit us whenever it's possible.

Telephone : 670-233-7625
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“great place, good ambiance, but food? ahhmmm not so...”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

just had dinner there. we had hickory smoked chicken and the classic 6 oz burger. the chicken was ok, my girlfriend and i enjoyed it, but the burger is pretty much questionable. at first, the waiter ask me what "doneness" i want my angus burger patty should be cooked, because he said they normally serve "medium well burgers", so i said make mine "medium". but when i receive the order it was well done, dry, and pretty much an old stock or rather probably freezer burned meat that has been grilled. but i let it slide, we start eating our dinner suddenly after a few bites well i can say that I am halfway on my burger i know for a fact, that the burger patty is old, dry and stale, so i ate my girlfriends chicken instead, probably it has been sitting on the freezer for a few months or so,i know that for a fact because i work in the kitchen, i know firsthand the first in first out method, but to serve those kind of food to customers is really a teribble habit, please dont do that again, you can make someone sick. it made me feel very uncomfortable paying on a food with an expensive price and not enjoy it. i wanted to complain but i dont want the staff especially the cook to be offended.

• Visited April 2013
kennethg72002, Regional General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear schins

Thank you for sharing us your experience at our cafe. We would like to apologize on what happened to your burger. I immediately investigated this matter and communicated everything with our management team. I was extremely concerned on how the burger was not cooked to your preference and how it tasted. We are retraining the staff that handled your burger, and we stop using the batch of burgers that we recently received.

Can you please provide me a contact number of where I can reach you directly? I would like to apologize and invite you personally back to our cafe.

Sincerely yours,

Hard Rock Cafe Guam & Saipan
k.geronimo@hardrockguam.com
670-233-7625
Cebu
“Overpriced and mediocre food”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place is a rip off.. menu items are standard Hard Rock fare that you find anywhere - except expect to pay 40% more..

kennethg72002, Regional General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear RichardCebu,

We're disappointed to hear that you find our menu prices far from what you were expecting. We would like to gather additional information concerning your visit and apologize if we made you feel that way. Many of our products are crafted by hand and made from scratch. All our Legendary Burgers are 10 oz Certified Angus Beef®. I will truly appreciate if you can email me directly at k.geronimo@hardrockguam.com.

I look forward to hearing from you at your most convenient time.

Cuba
“Hard Rock Saipan”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I love the Hard Rock, and have visited many locations around the world. The service here was great. We were greeted promptly by the host and the waiter and seated quickly. The issue I had occured after the bill came.
First, we requested a military discount. The discount is 15%, but the bill was only reduced by $2. Apparently the waiter charged us 2 service charges. (Oh yeah, they charge SERVICE CHARGES!) So we asked for the manager, and he came over with a new receipt. This one was lower, but something still seemed off. We had ordered a burger and asked if something could be substituted for fries. Our waiter told us that onion rings could be substituted. When we got the check, it said that onion rings were added, not substituted. We told the manager that we were unaware of this charge. He said that it was the waiter's responsibility, and he couldn't change the bill. He said he would have to void it all and ring it up again. So I told him to do it! We finally got it all settled, but really, the manager had horrible customer service skills.
Of course, the food was great as always. They just need to work on their service, which is a pattern I have noticed on both Guam and Saipan.

Visited February 2013
kennethg72002, Regional General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear misawa393,

Thank you for providing us your comments. Please accept our apology on what had happened to your visit. It seems that there were several issues that were not made clear from the beginning to the end. I just sent an email to our management in Saipan asking for more details on what had happened after reading your comments. I would like to rectify them all if it's still possible. Kindly email me any contact information at k.geronimo@hardrockguam.com so I can personally attend to it. You love the Hard Rock, and we do not want to lose any fan like you.