“A Bit of America in Saipan”

Hard Rock Cafe Saipan
Ranked #9 of 111 Restaurants in Saipan
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Est. August 18, 1998 Saipan is the largest island and the capital of the Northern Mariana Islands, located in the western Pacific Ocean. This beautiful island is home to the Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, your destination for great food, drinks, and entertainment. Some of Saipan’s most popular attractions are located near our cafe, including the Garapan Street Market, where you can find unique foods and crafts, WWII battlefields, and the Grotto, an underwater limestone cavern that is a popular spot for scuba diving. Dine in Paradise At the Hard Rock Cafe Saipan, located in the DFS Galleria in downtown Garapan, we feel our home in paradise is the perfect remedy to all your concerns. Lose yourself amongst our hundreds of unique music memorabilia offerings. Indulge yourself in the fabulous variety of menu items we can set before you. Dream away your anxieties to the distinctive beats of the rock music playing within our restaurant.
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I haven't been to many Hard Rock Cafe's so I can't judge all by this one - but they seem to do fairly well.
I'm not crazy about their menu; i usually just tag along with others that want to go there.
I always order their macaroni side dish. It is cheesy and a little bit spicy. Tatses great to me.
I don't order the hamburgers, chicken, meat, or ribs. Either I'm not that hungry, the picture or menu's description doesn't thrill me, or the touristy high prices for those choices make me think twice.
But the scene is cool and the music videos are fantastic.
It's a fun place and every time i go there I have never left unhappy.

1  Thank tko1boxing

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Friendly service. Delicious food. Fun atmosphere. Not cheap, though. Restaurant upstairs. Gift shop downstairs.

1  Thank Winston P
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Of all the Hard Rocks we visit throughout an average year, this one stands out because of the friendliness of the staff. We stopped here twice during our stay in Saipan and enjoyed talking with the waitresses, bartenders and the folks working in the shop. It's a large restaurant, and on both nights we visited there was live music (the second night, at Christmastime, four local children joined a guitar player to sing Christmas songs). It's in a high-end DFS Galleria, so there is plenty of shopping available just beyond the restaurant's interior entrance.

2  Thank MarcInSA
Reviewed December 7, 2011

A bit pricey but the food was good. Liked it. Had all the usual memorabilia and the strore too. Taking shirt home to Arizona with Hard Rock Saipan-LOL.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Well actually this was their California burger which included guacamole. I would have to say that outside of the luxury resorts I have usually not found western style food on Saipan very good. It has generally been mediocre at best. But the Hard Rock Café is definitely an exception. The hamburger was jumbo size ground Angus beef cooked perfectly served on a large toasted bun with fresh Californian style vegetations. The French friend had just the perfect amount of crunch, oil and color.

It’s a bit quite on weeknights – but on weekends things really liven up. But even on the quiet nights the staff does their best to make the place fun. I really cannot complain about the food, the service or the atmosphere. It is all first rates.

But the price is well – what can I say. Since the place is upstairs in the Galleria Mall which is a duty free mall that primarily caters to Japanese and Korean tourist – I suppose the pricing reflex the high end nature of the shops on the ground floor and the clientele to which the mall and restaurant caters to.

1  Thank Douglas R