“Relaxing”
Review of Mandi Asian Spa

Mandi Asian Spa
Ranked #1 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Saipan
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My cousins and I decided to have girls time so we decided to enjoy the beautiful, serene and quiet place to enjoy the day. We were able to appreciate the jacuzzi and watch the sunset from the bath. :) Twas a good day for a calming environment!

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Start in the mini gym, then the saunas, jacuzzi, plumeria pool, cold plunge pool and finish with sunset cliffside. Lovely spot with calming atmosphere. I love to bring work to the reading room during the heat of summer. I just wish they had an accurate grasp on "spa food". Lasagna doesn't quite make the grade. I've been back almost every month since discovering this gem.
Buy the full day trek with Marianas Treking to enjoy Forbidden Island, hidden forbidden, amazing buffet lunch at the resort and finishing at the spa. Best $100 (incl. tip) ever spent.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

been here several times and i must say i still enjoy coming back. for tourist it's far from the town proper but if you want something different from the busy street it's a must experience. hearing those waves from where it is situated gives you comforting feel. they have several services to offer not just massage so you have several reasons to be here, but for those who just want to use their facilities they do offer spa entrance.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

i find the place very relaxing, the interior very nice. service - thumbs up. price - a bit expensive but you get what you deserve.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

My husband and I spent a week in Saipan visiting our son. We rented an apartment for our stay and then on the advice of our son purchased a pass for the Mandi Asian Spa which is located at the Marianas Resort. It was perfect!! There is a pool with a small waterfall, several hot tubs, a "flower pool" and my absolute favorite the "infinity pool" The infinity pool is a long shallow pool which has a breathtaking view of the ocean. My very best memory of Saipan is sitting in the infinity pool at night with my back against the waterfall watching the stars. There are chairs to lounge in both in the sun and in covered areas. The spa has a hot sauna and a steam sauna. Another nice touch is the reading/library/meditation room--lots of pillows, soft lighting and music. After lounging in the infinity pool we would spend the rest of the evening relaxing and reading. Locker and showers are clean and well maintained and check in is very organized. All of the employees are very very friendly. The spa never seemed crowded and I did not see any kids running around. The only minor complaint I had was they charged $5.00 for a soda at the bar--after 1 soda I just drank water from the water cooler.