“Poor service”

Country House Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Saipan
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Pearl City, Hawaii
“Poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The service is very poor. I went there on 2 occasions and same thing happened. They forgot me. Hard to signal to order. No refills on drinks. They did not even check on me. I had to signal for the check, and had to walk to drink counter for refill on ice tea.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Poiboyz

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“SUPER TERRIBLE!. OVER-PRICED!. I DON'T RECOMMEND!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

The waiter named "Paul" gave us the wrong order but we didn't notice not until we finished the food and about to pay. While their cashier was swiping my card i saw the receipt and saw that my order for a lobster&tenderloin was $56 but what i remember from their menu was only $38 and so i ask and they called the waiter telling him that he gave us the wrong order. He just said ok and didn't even apologized. Being nice i just paid it and didn't say anything else. At the end, paying a bill of $65 for a dinner for two with that kind of service is such a WASTE!.. I'm not saying that i'm not coming back, I will and they have to watch for that moment!.. VERY OVER-PRICED, TERRIBLE SERVICE!! (MOBY DICK RESTAURANT) avoid!!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Vanessa E
Prague, Czech Republic
“Texas restaurant in Micronesia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

This restaurant offers very excelent steaks. Steak from beef is good and steak from solmon is excellent. Japanese beer is very suitable with steaks. Free Ice Cream with coupon. From 21 till 22.30 happy hour (50% for drink).

Visited January 2014
Hugo, Minnesota, United States
“Old west in saipan? I don't think so.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Terrible food, terrible service... Enough said. Avoid! Overpriced and far better places to eat. The Japanese tourist might think it is cool as they can wear a cowboy hat for dinner. Pretty cheesy!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank G P
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Not the best service, but the beef stroganhoff was amazing!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

It had been years since I had been to Country House, mainly because I thought it was extremely overpriced and not that great last time I went. I had a customer invite me to go there with them, so I went. The steaks were all pretty expensive, so I ordered the beef stroganhoff, which was still a bit pricey at $12, considering it didn't come with soup, salad or anything else. But when I got the dish, it was absolutely delicious, the beef was actually pieces of grilled steak, so the flavor was awesome. The big drawback here is still service, it's horrible. I had to flag someone down every time I wanted a refill on my water, which wasn't easy to do, because they always seem to be looking somewhere else.

Visited July 2013