“Yummy”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Enjoyed the clam chowder in their sour dough bread bowl. The restaurant has outdoor seating upstairs, and it was delightful to be outside away from the crowds eating indoors. We always order the clam chowder and sour dough bread bowl at Christmas time, and it brings back great memories of our visit to the city by the bay.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Do not miss the Clam Chowder bowl. My son had it for dinner and for breakfast. We ordered different menu and they were all yummy. My son enjoyed his stay at San Francisco particularly Boudin's!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Delicious. Excellent. I am a foodie and this was our first stop in San Fran.....service, atmosphere, view, and food....I want to move there....I want to eat clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl everyday. Great wine. Service...I need to say that again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was in San Francisco for 4 days and I reckon I ate at Boudins about 6 times!

They have a cafe and restuarant in the same building, so you can go and have a delicious sit down meal or have a browse around their store and grab a quick bite to eat and enjoy it in their cafe or take it with and enjoy it on the pier.

Their food was delicious and the waiters made it easy for those undecided to make a choice. The waiters are very attentive (not once did I have to ask for another drink, they just came by, swooped up just glass and refilled it) and you're not waiting for what seems like forever for your meal.

Their bakery is also open, so that you can see in and watch them make all their delicious loaves!

Their chowder served in their fresh baked sourdough is amazing!

I love food and eating and Boudins absolutely gets my tick of approval!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Boudin flagship is by the Warf, but we went to the one in the mall at 170 O'Farrell because it was close to the hotel. Clam chowder in a sour dough bowl is a must. They also have yummy salads, soup and sandwiches. We spent $30 for lunch for 3.