“Great food”

Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Rancho Palos Verdes
“Great food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Do not miss the Clam Chowder bowl. My son had it for dinner and for breakfast. We ordered different menu and they were all yummy. My son enjoyed his stay at San Francisco particularly Boudin's!

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
“Go now! Do not delay!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Delicious. Excellent. I am a foodie and this was our first stop in San Fran.....service, atmosphere, view, and food....I want to move there....I want to eat clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl everyday. Great wine. Service...I need to say that again.

• Visited August 2013
“I want to live at Boudins so I can eat there everyday!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was in San Francisco for 4 days and I reckon I ate at Boudins about 6 times!

They have a cafe and restuarant in the same building, so you can go and have a delicious sit down meal or have a browse around their store and grab a quick bite to eat and enjoy it in their cafe or take it with and enjoy it on the pier.

Their food was delicious and the waiters made it easy for those undecided to make a choice. The waiters are very attentive (not once did I have to ask for another drink, they just came by, swooped up just glass and refilled it) and you're not waiting for what seems like forever for your meal.

Their bakery is also open, so that you can see in and watch them make all their delicious loaves!

Their chowder served in their fresh baked sourdough is amazing!

I love food and eating and Boudins absolutely gets my tick of approval!!!

• Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Sour dough is their specialty”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Boudin flagship is by the Warf, but we went to the one in the mall at 170 O'Farrell because it was close to the hotel. Clam chowder in a sour dough bowl is a must. They also have yummy salads, soup and sandwiches. We spent $30 for lunch for 3.

Visited July 2013
Abbotsford, Canada
“You must visit this place!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

How many shapes can you make with sourdough bread dough? More than you think! At the fisherman's wharf location you can watch them bake the bread and deliver it overhead in buckets to the bakery. The clam chowder in a bread bowl is very tasty. The bread is very good and many other restaraunts serve it. They also throw bread out across the street for passerbys to catch. They even walk along the street and drop off bags of buns etc. for the homeless people who have settled down for the night. How thoughtful!

Visited July 2013