“great for a carry away motel or office breakfast”
Review of Noah's Bagels - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noah's Bagels
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
Reviewed July 11, 2012

terrific coffee, great breakfast bagels, conveniently located in several San Francisco neighborhoods

Reviewed July 1, 2012

After being recommended Noah's we went, The breakfast bagels where terrible, disgusting looked like they had been microwaved they where soggy and bland, maybe the plain toasted bagels would have been better as they did seem to have a big selection of them, waited ages for them as well, save your money and go to Mel's diner for a great breakfast on Lombard street.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

A busy spot, but deservedly so. I've recently moved to the area and had been looking for a good bagel place. I had an egg bagel with chive cream cheese, and it was great. Despite being busy, the line moved quickly. Limited seating, but if you sit up by the windows, Fillmore Street is great for people watching.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

This was a pretty awful experience in every respect. Service was shambolic and virtually half the things on the menu were out of stock so ordering alone became an ordeal. Then our server added somebody else’s soup to our bill. Having eventually negotiated ordering and payment, our bagels were brought to our table, except that mine bore no resemblance to what we had ordered. When I finally got mine, I can’t say that I enjoyed it very much. In fairness,I was offered a complimentary cookie to compensate but frankly I’d lost the will to live at that stage.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

A wonderful find, my wife and I fell for their all day breakfast bagels. A mouthwatering selection of bagels, including some wonderful gourmet combinations.

So many choices and so few breakfasts during to explore them. Coffee was good if not exceptional, but then again it was the bagels we were after.