“Taste of Vietnam”

Pho Tan Hoa
Ranked #1,484 of 6,304 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I love soup and this place is definitely one of the best. Highly recommended to for couple or family

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

The food tastes okay, the neighborhood is scary and the price is not cheap. You can get a better price and better food at other Vietnamese restaurants nearby in Little Saigon like Pho 2000.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 22, 2017

This place is my weekly routine. If only they'd open for dinner too!

The Cafe Sua Da (iced Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk) is a must order and great for the asian-kopi-missing souls.

I had a piping hot bowl of Pho with rare beef slices and brisket which was tasty and pretty authentic. I LOVE THE BROTH. Lightly dip the beef slices in fish sauce for an extra umami kick. They have small, medium, and large sizes for the pho and small was pretty filling for me already.

This place only accepts cash.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed November 11, 2016

The place doesn't look appealing, tables lined up under bright white light and an ugly yellow tiled floor. For those familiar with traditional Pho restaurants you should get excited now. And yes, the bowls come in the typical sizes, the broth is delicious and you can only pay with cash. Awesome!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 23, 2016

I am a pho lover, and I try to eat pho wherever I travel - by far, this one was the very best pho!!!!! The restaurant is very clean, the owner is very attentive and friendly, the portion is very big. We went there twice during our visit, and the owner actually remembered us and asked if we want to have the same thing that we ordered last time! ps. They only accept cash!

Date of visit: April 2016