“" OMG "”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Scottsdale, Arizona
“" OMG "”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Wow! This place is amazing. Upon entering, I knew I was going to love it here. You can smell the fresh bread, pastas, and Italian meats in the air. We had a flight to catch later on, so decided to bring some sandwiches home. Make sure you take a number, then pick your own bread from the bin. I had the Molinari Special( Italian Combo). Only $7.25, and it was huge. I ate this when I got home at night, and it is truly the best sandwich I've ever had in my life. It's all about the soft, chewy, bread too.They wrapped it so well, that it made it thru the whole plane ride home.
This is located in North Beach, where it is known as Italian town. Great area to walk it off too, if you eat at a few of their tables outside. Highly recommended! Can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank judy k

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Palm Harbor
“Best Italian Deli West of the Mississppi”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

A fantastic selection of Italian delicacies also sandwiches and hot foods. I was very impressed and I'm Italian.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Pompero F
London, United Kingdom
“Authentic”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

A great find, just how I imagine deli's are in Italy. Great selection of meats, cheese, bread, wine, pasta etc etc. I went there for a sandwich, it was packed. Make sure you pick up a numbered ticket from the counter as you enter.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Niclier
Georgia
“A must-stop every trip”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I always get a sandwich from Molinari each trip to SF. Often I want to take a sandwich for the plane trip home. The meats and cheeses are so tasty. Highly recommend the Molinari special and the Turkey pesto. Nice to sit on the sidewalk, eat the sandwich and people-watch.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Angela S
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Fantastic Deli”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Every trip we make to San Francisco, one of our last stops is at Molinari to buy Salame, and their fabulous Sopresata. Friends who visit SF have been advised to do the same, and they bring back gifts of Italian salame, or cheeses.

• Visited March 2012