“Absolutely incredible flavours!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Mission District
Reviewed January 19, 2014

THE most delicious ice cream I have ever eaten. Prior to our trip to SF I read tons of reviews about this place and felt it was an absolute must. On arrival, we were so overwhelmed with all of the delicious sounding flavours of ice-cream that the friendly staff were giving us spoonfuls of each to help us make up our minds (they were all yummy)! I eventually went for a salted caramel, with balsamic strawberry with some crunchy toffee topping. Delicious and well worth the visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had the brown sugar, the toasted coconut, and the honey lavender. All of them were mouth-watering. I know there are a ton of ice cream shops in the same vein around SF, but this one takes the cake. It was spectacular. We should have gone back for more.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

This ice cream is apparently the "best" in San Francisco, and I must say that I was quite impressed. The staff was super friendly, and they didn't at all mind me sampling about five different flavors (better yet, they use silverware for sampling, which in turn means they aren't using plastic! hooray!). I ended up ordering a scoop of their cookies 'n cream, and every single bite was wonderful. What made my experience that much better was the fact that there were four others in my party, meaning that I got to try even more incredible flavors :) Definitely stop by Bi-Rite if you're in the area . . . you'll eat some delicious ice cream that you won't soon forget.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was a bit skeptical when my friends brought me to this shop and its very long line. I had very high expectations since I am used to icecream at Molly Moon's at Seattle, or the many ice cream shops in Asia. However, this shop quickly won me over. I love all the flavours I tried last time - I even bought a pint of the salted caramel home.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

The line out the door that wraps around the building is proof enough that this is the best place for soft, delicious ice cream in the city. You must try the salted caramel...it is simply to die for!