“Best flavors ever”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Mission District
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Salted caramel is so amazing, a wonderfully deep burnt caramel flavor with hints of saltiness. I could eat a pint!! I've had other flavors as well that are just as deep and wonderful, it really lives up to the hype.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This ice cream shoppe was excellent! We saw it on a television show, and I am so happy we made the trek down to get an ice cream cone. The flavors varied greatly. There is something for everyone. It is just what a sunny summer day calls for.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place was recommended by my friends and in all the tourist books, but even the locals love it. Great selection, quick service. So good.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We just went here on our recent trip to San Fran. And OH MY so good!!! I had the snickerdoodle flavor ice cream. Bits of cookie in it. Delicious. There was a crazy long line outside but it moved really fast and was definitely worth it!! The homemade cookies and sauces are amazing to!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

During our trip to San Francisco, my girlfriend and I went out of our way to go down to this quaint little ice cream shop having seen it on TV (some show on Food Network, forget exactly what it was) and it was definitely worth the effort.

I had a double scoop of "malted vanilla with peanut brittle and milk chocolate pieces" along with "brown sugar with ginger caramel swirl" and it was absolutely delicious, some of the nicest "specialist" ice-cream that I've ever had in my life.

Highly recommended, not too expensive either and the flavours seem to change so worth going to several times if you're close enough.