“Still one of the best”

Neighborhood: Mission District
Mill Valley
“Still one of the best”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I don't know, even though sometimes standing in line for twenty minutes seems like a long time, it really isn't; especially if you're with someone else or a group. Indeed, the cue time foments a kind of community spirit, and quite often the conversation is alive a lively. And the ice cream is superlative, with surprise combinations that delight the palate.

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
Visalia, CA
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife & I heard about Bi-Rite so we decided to give it a try. Despite some poor reviews we found the staff to be helpful & polite even though it was very busy (15-20 min wait in line).
My wife & I had 6 different flavors which we shared. I had the balsamic strawberry, roasted banana & creme fraich while she had the malted vanilla, salted caramel, & ricanelas (cinnamon with snickerdoodle pieces). I thought my flavors were better and she thought hers were better but we both agreed they were good. I would go there again if I was in the neighborhood.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Gdude7
Reno, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

It is such a great shop! Had the perfect amount of everything. Not too much to choose from.. Fruits and veggies were so fresh and a great selection of bread and cheese. Didn't get to try the ice cream, maybe next time. Wish it was in my neighborhood!

Visited October 2012
San Francisco, California
“What an amazing treat.”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I like ice cream in general. But, I love Bi-Rite Creamery. This ice cream is not only delicious, but it is in a fantastic location with very friendly service. If you are in the area, don't pass on this.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Io-Truman
Annapolis, Maryland
“Roasted Banana & Coffee Sundae was AWESOME!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were visiting SF and had to give this place a try....and it did not disappoint! Don't let the long line discourage you, it moves pretty fast - even on the weekend!

There are such wonderful flavors and everyone in our party loved their choices: Scoops of roasted banana, toasted coconut, coffee sundae and afternoon sundae!

Not sure why people have complained about the employees being rude. We had a ton of questions and they were patient and helpful.

We will definitely be back to try new flavors!

• Visited October 2012