“Great breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Cross street: Union St.
Transit: Muni lines 39, 41, 45, 30 are within a half block. The Powell-Mason Cable Car stops two blocks away on Union.
Sumter, South Carolina
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We opted to try this place for breakfast after seeing the crazy line at Mama's. The location was great as was the ambiance. I had the special - focaccia with bacon, eggs, cheese, and scallions. It was one of the very best (maybe the beset) breakfast sandwiches I've ever eaten. The other people with me had good breakfasts but not spectacular. The waffle had an unexpectedly strong cinnamon flavor. I would eat here again. The service was very good.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
“The service ruined the night.....”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great location, great wines & good food. We had pizza so can't comment on anything else...the whole experience was let down by an unsmiling, unfriendly European woman who served us. The table next to us had the same waitress & were also disappointed with the service. Cafe Divine, address this issue before it bites you. Wish we didn't pay gratuity!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank The_Chavies
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Still a great choice!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Second time to this place with a restaurant. com deal. Got a great window seat overlooking Washington Square. Good menu with half off drinks 5-7pm. Friendly staff; my friend was equally impressed and polished off his 3 courses. A place for a friend or a special someone.

• Visited April 2013
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Very good service. Food was very good and prices were good. Nice atmosphere and good house wine. Would go back again. And highly recommend this restaurant

sacramento
“Yummy breakfast, oh my the biscuits and pie!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We planned to eat at Mama's in North Beach but the line looked like Disneyland on Spring Break. So we waited 15 minutes and couldn't have been happier than we were. Three scrambles plus a daily special scramble. My mushroom, chive and Emmenthaler scramble was delicious - perfect - and oh my! The flaky savory biscuit it came with was AMAZING. My husband loved the special scramble with bacon on house-made focaccia. The two quiches were well received by other diners. I wish I'd been brave enough for the waffle with banana, walnuts and whipped cream, or a slice of the homemade berry pies. I gained 5 lbs looking at them.

Tall ceilings, big windows, outdoor seating under the red awnings looking out on Washington Square. They are doing so much right here including friendly prompt service, despite being busy. Go for it!

Visited March 2013