Review Highlights
The best driver for your napa/sonoma journey!

This is the second time I have worked with Black Cars Transportation during my stay in the SF/Napa... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2022
59jaimiek
Perfect solution!

We had a great experience with Black Cars. Gene was right on time to pick us up in Cotati for our... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2019
Cara M

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Black Cars offered perfect service for my business. Will definitely use again and recommend. Car came earlier, driver was knowledgeable.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We had a wonderful wine country day tour planned for a bachelorette party. Our driver Viktor made the experience all the more memorable and fun! He was everything you want in a driver: professional and personable, interesting and funny, very polite, but not obtrusive. Of course we ran behind schedule at nearly every stop, and Victor did his best to get us where we needed to be next. He had a great sense of humor and seemed to enjoy the time he spent with our group.
There was a small mix up in the price quoted, but when I enquirer about the discrepancy the company was very professional and polite in explaining the change.
I would definitely use this service again any time I needed a limousine.

Date of experience: July 2015