“Great Experience”

Neighborhood: The Richmond
San Francisco, California
“Great Experience”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have passed by this restaurant a million times and never really knew what was behind the doors.When you enter you enter a whole Japanese experience....From the authentic Japanese interior to the delicious food.If you would like a unique experience and a great meal,check this place out.

• Visited September 2013

San Francisco, California
“My favorite Korean Restaurant”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I love going here with coworkers. Typically very fast service and the food is excellent especially the bibimbap. The servers are not overly friendly but typically make up for it in speed. There can be a wait on weekends especially in the evenings.

• Visited June 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I never have a bad meal...”
Reviewed December 1, 2008

I never have a bad meal at any Korean Restaurants, My Tofu House is no exception. However, I wish that they can offer more kimchi side dishes.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“No extensive menu here. What they do offer is perfection.”
Reviewed September 13, 2008

No extensive menu here. What they do offer is perfection.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food is good here except that the selection is not wide. As the name suggests, its great for tofu soups.”
Reviewed July 26, 2008