“Good thin crust pizza ”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Mission District
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Had heard about this place from a pizza tour guide while in NYC. Had the Margherita pie and was on par with what we had in NY. Good stuff!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stayed in Mission and wanted to go to Delfina, but of course, without a reservation that is impossible. So we went next door and had the most amazing pizza - fresh, crispy, interesting toppings and great service. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I were told to check out this place for great pizza in San Francisco. We were able to on a recent trip and were very happy with the recommendation! The appetizers, pizza, beer list and the atmosphere were all wonderful! It was very busy so there was a wait on the Sunday afternoon that we were there but it was well worth it! I'm sure the next time we are in town we will make it a point to go back

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I really like the thin crust of this pizza.It reminds me of the pizza we had in Siena,Italy. I would definately go there if you like thin crust as I do.My family were all very happy.

2  Thank PeggyChism
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Perhaps we were wearing rose-tinted spectacles for our first visit to San Francisco 18 months ago, which is when we first enjoyed the Pizzeria Delfina experience. This time around, we found a seat outside, but our experience wasn't quite as special, with the food being dull and 'ordinary', and served on a metal plate. The service was also not as friendly as we remember. Still, it's not a bad place, but this will probably be our last visit as we explore more of what this great city has to offer.

The restaurant still doesn't do chip & pin, so expect to sign the old-fashioned way.